Dear Sudhama,

Do you think my way of presentation will be relished better by anybody who is not interested in the Literature sense... as in the Literature Section?
Firstly, I think your presentation is down-to-earth, and the posts should interest anyone interested in tamil.
Secondly, I want to clarify this forum is not just for music & entertainment. There are several people very much interested in the literature. You just have to check out the symposium threads here:

http://www.tfmpage.com/my/lyricist/kannadhasan.html

to see it. I remember there was a discussion on why kavignar used 'karuNai' in the line 'andha karuNaikku naan parisu thanthen thottilin mele' (the song was: 'neerodum vaiyagiyile'). It created a hot debate leading to a long thread. On just one word! Like once you took up the word 'adi' and went 'adi mEl adi' to great depths. So the interest is definitely there for such analysis. Pls don't hesistate to continue here. I'm sure your posts will be relished by many.

Posting in tamil should not be an issue at all. As you can see from the lyrics threads here, many are already posting with tamil fonts. Well.. you can see it in this thread itself!