Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: SIMBHU - Little Super Star

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simbu’s denies the fray but…
    January 30, 2006

Following the news report that Simbu was beaten blue and black by some local guys at Nandanam, Papa T Rajendar and Simbu called the media to clarify the reports. “Look at me,” began Simbu showing his face this side and that side, “do I look beaten up? Someone is spreading a malicious rumour about me.

Probably they are jealous of Saravana’s success. No body stopped me, nobody beat me. I was there at the sets shooting for Vallavan throughout the night and I returned only in the wee hours this morning. What more can I say?” Well, Simbu sounded convincing. Meanwhile the eveninger that first broke this story has come with a rebuttal, interviewing a couple of people from the Nandanam area who claim that they were eyewitness to the incident.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Simbu to celebrate with work
    IndiaGlitz [Thursday, February 02, 2006]

Silambarasan would be celebrating his birthday tomorrow (3 February). Son of actor-director Vijaya T Rajendhar, he will be meeting his fans and exchanging pleasantries.

Silambarasan, who hit the headlines last week for allegedly driving his two-wheeler very rash and almost beaten up for it by people in a slum in Chennai, says, ' I thank all my fans who made anxious queries about the incident'.

‘I again deny that the report was false and baseless and perhaps on the occasion of my birthday (3 February) would call on the thousands of fans who stood by me during the time and made anxious visits to my house'.

Silambarasan has completed his debut directorial venture Vallavan, which also stars him in the lead roles. It is expected for a release this April.

But there is no big party for the actor. He says ‘Work is my celebration’.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sinthiya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m_23_bayarea
    Fiery interview by T R over Simbu controversy
    Cinesouth.com

“Ini naan irukka maatein summaa
    Enakku pinnaal irukkaraanga amma
    En kooda modhinaa thembu
    Simbu kooda modhina vambu
    Naan iranginaa thaanga maatteenga
    Simbuvum iranginaa thoonga maatteenga
    Naan dhaadi vacha singam
    En kitta modhinaa aagividuveenga asingam!”

At the end of the verse, blood oozed out of many’s ears!

Post Thanks / Like
    Simbhu birthday today!

tamil.galatta.com

Simbhu, whose full name is Silambarasan, is the talented son of the talented Vijaya T. Rajendar. Simbhu celebrates his birthday today, 3rd February. He has been acting in films since the time he was nine months old, and has grown from strength to strength. He is a multi-talented personality, with interests in all aspects of film-making like Direction, music, editing, etc.

His movies Manmadhan was a super hit and his latest release Saravana is also doing well. Galatta.com joins Simbhu’s fans in wishing him a very happy birthday, lots of success in his future endeavors, and a long, happy and eventful life. Click here to send your gifts to Simbhu on his birthday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Simbhu’s birthday celebrations

tamil.galatta.com

Simbhu celebrated his 23rd birthday on 3rd February 2006 with fans and family at his residence. Right from the morning, he was flooded with bouquets, gifts, greetings, and visitors from the cine field and from his various fans. Simbhu is currently busy directing and acting in Vallavan opposite Nayantara, Reema Sen and Sandhya.

Press-persons asked him: “You have acted under the direction of others, you have become a director and acted in the movies directed by you. Do you plan to take your father as a star in a movie directed by you?”

Simbhu’s immediate reply was, “Yes! I do plan to ask my father to act in a movie directed by me and it will give me great pleasure to view the titles – Starring T. Vijay Rajendar, Directed by Simbhu (Silambarasan).” All the best, Simbhu! May your dreams come true!

Post Thanks / Like
    Simbu’s new venture
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, February 04, 2006]

Lakshmi Movie Makers, the noted production house in Kollywood, will begin its next venture starring Silambarasan.

Confirming the news, Silambarasan said: ‘I will be acting in a movie to be produced by them. Neither the script nor the director is finalized’.

‘Once my Vallavan is through, I would begin LMM's venture,’ adds Silambarasan.

LMM is currently producing Pudhupettai starring Dhanush, Sonia Agarwal and Sneha with Selvaraghavan wielding the megaphone.

Meanwhile Simbu also has plans to direct his father Vijaya T Rajendhar in future.

Asked for the reason, he says,'but for him, I could have been nowhere. In respect of his hard toil in creating as an actor, I would love to direct a movie starring my father'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Simbhu’s birthday celebrations

tamil.galatta.com

Simbhu celebrated his 23rd birthday on 3rd February 2006 with fans and family at his residence. Right from the morning, he was flooded with bouquets, gifts, greetings, and visitors from the cine field and from his various fans. Simbhu is currently busy directing and acting in Vallavan opposite Nayantara, Reema Sen and Sandhya.
    Happy Belated Birthday to Simbhu!

He's young and can achieve a lot in his acting/directing/singing career! He has just begun. Best wishes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthiya

He's young and can achieve a lot in his acting/directing/singing career! He has just begun. Best wishes!
    So we have a big fan of Simbu here !!!

Post Thanks / Like

So we have a big fan of Simbu here !!!
    ...just a fan who thinks he has the potential to do well...

Post Thanks / Like
    ...just a fan who thinks he has the potential to do well...
    Gotcha !!!! Did you see his Manmadhan and Thotti Jaya ??? Those are the only two Simbu movies I've seen, and I loved both ...

Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast