Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paramashivan - that looks like the halal way of slaughtering a cow...

Way back in the early 1990s, a slaughterhouse was being built near Hyderabad - that had plans tp buy cattle from farmers in AP and export the beef - many of the villagers didnt like the idea of their cattle being sold abroad which may give them short-term benefit but fail long-term..

Therefore they appealed to a local MLA who didn't bother much - thus, they approached the People's War Group which promptly warned the slaughter house owners to stop operations - they didn't listen initially and after a couple of bomb threats, they stopped operations - but later on when the PWG lost steam, I think they resumed operations..
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Paramashivan - that looks like the halal way of slaughtering a cow...

Way back in the early 1990s, a slaughterhouse was being built near Hyderabad - that had plans tp buy cattle from farmers in AP and export the beef - many of the villagers didnt like the idea of their cattle being sold abroad which may give them short-term benefit but fail long-term..

Therefore they appealed to a local MLA who didn't bother much - thus, they approached the People's War Group which promptly warned the slaughter house owners to stop operations - they didn't listen initially and after a couple of bomb threats, they stopped operations - but later on when the PWG lost steam, I think they resumed operations..
    Yes, I am aware of this so called halal way of animal slaughter... but look at the Flags in the picture, clearly it is some kind of sarcastic joke after the beef ban in India ?

Sickening, cant even look at the poor animal ..
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Sickening, cant even look at the poor animal ..
    http://pl-pl.ohmagazine.com.auwww.fb...5617146456308/

Post Thanks / Like
    Kali yuga!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SO it comes to India:

Several people have been arrested - over the last 10 days - in Karnataka, Hyderabad etc - for their direct connections with Al-baghdadi and the ISIS..

And yet again,

(1) Muslim leaders cry of persecution.

(2) Muslim leaders continue to deny the existence of the Indian mujahideen, despite repeated evidence showing its existence as well as its links with Pakistan based terror outfits.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pakistan’s Hand in the Rise of International Jihad

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/07/op...ihad.html?_r=0

Highlights Pakis complicity with all the islamic terrorism not just India but other parts of the world as well along with ISIS.

Worthy recognition as the "Managers of the mujaheddins around the world"

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast