Page 82 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamil Cinema Box Office

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post
    Neenga enna sonnalum avangaluku ethum yerathu.. Kaththi will be in their flop list atleast until their star gives a genuine hit & cross 100 cr..
    Exagerratting each film into 100C club irrespective of how it performs become must prototype to be Vijay fan along with that psycosis that Ajit never gave genuine hit gets along with them.
    As much You believe these thesis being a Vijay fan....we believe ARM Maheshbabu came in for Vijay's rescue.
    Take last 6 films ...the loss compensation demanded for Vijay films are also in verge of joining 100 proud club.
    A true Million dollar baby Vijay�� Hit or Flop doesn't matter 100C onlly matters

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    Exagerratting each film into 100C club irrespective of how it performs become must prototype to be Vijay fan along with that psycosis that Ajit never gave genuine hit gets along with them.
    As much You believe these thesis being a Vijay fan....we believe ARM Maheshbabu came in for Vijay's rescue.
    Take last 6 films ...the loss compensation demanded for Vijay films are also in verge of joining 100 proud club.
    A true Million dollar baby Vijay😎 Hit or Flop doesn't matter 100C onlly matters
    So far compensation was given for vijay's last 5 films thalaivaa,jilla,kathi,Puli..it is known by even school kids..

But still the people claiming 100 cr vadai..pheww..

What to do..Ajith dint give genuine hits but he doesn't give any compensation to any distributors till date ..how contrast this is

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohan kumar. View Post
    Ithula ena ungaluku irony steely ah iruku...
    Kaththi flop nu sollitu iruntha naalu visayam therinjavanga ipdi than kepanga.. kaththi Flop loss nu solrapo ungaluku irony ilayo..

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk
    That was not in context of Kaththi loss whatever....
    Trend change...People who were once embarrased to compare Vijay with Kamal now are proudly bringing up Vijay ...against you know whom....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    So far compensation was given for vijay's last 5 films thalaivaa,jilla,kathi,Puli..it is known by even school kids..

But still the people claiming 100 cr vadai..pheww..

What to do..Ajith dint give genuine hits but he doesn't give any compensation to any distributors till date ..how contrast this is
    Only this morning you were praising Rajni for compensating the distributors and now you are into Vijay bashing for the same reason. Irony!!

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Only this morning you were praising Rajni for compensating the distributors and now you are into Vijay bashing for the same reason. Irony!!

Yeah..Rajini and Vijay has good hearts to compensate distributors.. My point is why Vijay is compensating for each films despite it is collecting 100 cr ??

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    That was not in context of Kaththi loss whatever....
    Trend change...People who were once embarrased to compare Vijay with Kamal now are proudly bringing up Vijay ...against you know whom....

http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...=1#post1261967
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    அதற்கடுத்த தலைமுறையில், விஜய் மட்டுமே கேரளாவில் ஒரு பெரிய மார்கெட் பெற்றார், மம்முட்டி மோகன்லால் உள்பட எல்லாரையும் பின் தள்ளிவிட்டு! விஜய் படங்கள் தரம் எப்படி இருந்தாலும் இது நிச்சயம் ஒரு பெரிய சாதனையே! இப்ப ல்லைட்டா தெலுகு ரீமேக்கிலும் விஜய்க்கு மார்கெட் வளருது என்கிறார்கள்(ஜில்லா)
    is this what praising vijay movies' content!? and when did ppl compare Vijay with Kamal?? Nobody on earth compares anyone with kamal, இல்லையா?!?
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah..Rajini and Vijay has good hearts to compensate distributors.. My point is why Vijay is compensating for each films despite it is collecting 100 cr ??
    Selling a film for a high price under the assumption that the film will get tax exemption and then returning back an amount when it didn't get that exemption is different from compensating for losses. For Jilla, the former happened

Thalaivaa released after a struggle and incurred losses. Vijay took the onus and helped the film to release and has promised its producer another movie. Which distributor claimed compensation for Thalaivaa?

Give me one solid proof that Kaththi incurred losses. I will never argue with any BO related matters henceforth.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

9. Likes balaajee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Selling a film for a high price under the assumption that the film will get tax exemption and then returning back an amount when it didn't get that exemption is different from compensating for losses. For Jilla, the former happened

Thalaivaa released after a struggle and incurred losses. Vijay took the onus and helped the film to release and has promised its producer another movie. Which distributor claimed compensation for Thalaivaa?

Give me one solid proof that Kaththi incurred losses. I will never argue with any BO related matters henceforth.

Kaththi loss proof ?? The hindu article and so many media claimed it...

Abt thalaivaa proof ?? Sorry I don't have Time to search in my twitter fav lists..I will post once I will get..but am afraid I will get ban if I post any provocation posts against Vijay... But unfortunately sakala posting lot of provocation posts in Rajini thread...but no one care... Phew

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ippa Ramesh Suresh ennu vanthu unga vaaiya adaipaanga.... ithukku thane aasai pattinga...!!

They say Vijay fan execrate all his movie in to the 100c elite club...
    there is a different between that and expecting.. we expect that and couple of his movies did that.

But samipathila oru troll paarthen.. from a Ajith pro side... After Mankatha, Aarambam, Veeram and YA 100c achievement ajith Salary has gone to 50c and Bollywood is eyeing on him..

Naanga padam release akumpothuthan intha 100c talk ellam.... 4 Varusham kalichu illai...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaththi loss proof ?? The hindu article and so many media claimed it...

Abt thalaivaa proof ?? Sorry I don't have Time to search in my twitter fav lists..I will post once I will get..but am afraid I will get ban if I post any provocation posts against Vijay... But unfortunately sakala posting lot of provocation posts in Rajini thread...but no one care... Phew
    Inga vanthu discuss panna time irukku... Evidence poda illaiyaam...
    Twitter than source enna... Mankatha kooda flop than for us.. But we never said it was..