Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1251

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    why suddenly the thread is hijacked in the past 3-4 pages?

யாரோட யார compare பண்றதுன்னு ஒரு வெவஸ்தை இல்லயா

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Be patient .. you may soon have to use a cork if you have issues laughing.
    Bill... Leave it bro. PN is a huge hit and a lot of Vijay fans like me are genuinely happy for Kamal sir. Vijay and he share a very cordial relationship off screen, and have respect for each other. We should probably carry the same camaraderie as much as possible amongst their fans too . Let's just celebrate this success of Kamal and PN rather than getting involved in mudslinging on both sides. I don't think it is even worth discussing who started it and why and what...let's just end it here.

Request Vijay fans also not to get provoked by one individual and spoil the party here.

Wishing Kamal all the success and much bigger blockbusters in future.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Dammy R; 30th July 2015 at 05:38 PM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

4. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Bill... Leave it bro. PN is a huge hit and a lot of Vijay fans like me are genuinely happy for Kamal sir. Vijay and he share a very cordial relationship off screen, and have respect for each other. We should probably carry the same camaraderie as much as possible amongst their fans too . Let's just celebrate this success of Kamal and PN rather than getting involved in mudslinging on both sides. I don't think it is even worth discussing who started it and why and what...let's just end it here.

Request Vijay fans also not to get provoked by one individual and spoil the party here.

Wishing Kamal all the success and much bigger blockbusters in future.

Cheers!
    True. Sakala tried his best to nip it at the bud and I pulled Raajja to Vijay thread but still somehow things have gone ugly here.

Like DAMMY said, better not dig the last pages to find who started it and who is the culprit. Let's leave it here.

Congratulations for the success of Papanasam and wishing a grand success for Thoongavanam.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    True. Sakala tried his best to nip it at the bud and I pulled Raajja to Vijay thread but still somehow things have gone ugly here.

Like DAMMY said, better not dig the last pages to find who started it and who is the culprit. Let's leave it here.

Congratulations for the success of Papanasam and wishing a grand success for Thoongavanam.
    நீங்க neutral ன்ற பேர்ல அப்பப்ப வந்து பஞ்சாயத்து பண்ணாம இருந்தாலே இதுல பாதி கலவரம் நடக்காது.. ப்ரொப்லெம் என்னன்னா நீங்க உங்க support க்கு ஒரு கூட்டத்தையே கூட்டு வந்து கும்மியடிகிரதுனால தான் மொத்த பிரச்சினையும்.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saringa aappeesar..

How i miss Doctor sir!!!
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    Rakesh Gowthaman@VettriTheatres
    #Papanasam on a roll ... Moving successfully onto 5th week ... Longest run for #KamalHaasan in Vettri screens since 2010 ...
    SUPERHIT !!!
    Awesome....

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even for someone who might be neutral and agnostic abt Kamal or anyone else's films, its puzzling that for certain films, even after a few days run/non-run, the BO verdict becomes mega hit, ultra hit etc etc…

And PN moves into the 5th week and the verdict is a hit or a super hit - that too with a groan / mukkal / munagal??

Just don't get it …..

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post

And PN moves into the 5th week and the verdict is a hit or a super hit - that too with a groan / mukkal / munagal??

Just don't get it …..
    PN didn't had a wide release..(lack of promottion or UV effect or whatever..) No of screens/shows during the first weekend is less compared to other "anyone else" films.. first weekend importance pathi ungalukku solla thevai illa.. 2 days delay'la padam flop aagura situtationla the achievement made by PN is huge.. ( 4 weeks complete run in NC, USA which I have not seen in recent past for tamil movies).. hence its a sleeper HIT/Super HIT. Blockbuster statusku it should have a grand opening but unfortunately PN didn't had grand opening even though its a blockbuster material..
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very correct irir123. Anai padathaala baathikka pattavanga silentaa irunthirunthaa ....... antha poosinikkaavayum naaley naalu parukkaila marachirupaanga.
    @ Ajay Bhaskar
    yaaru antha doctor sir ? Dr Rajasekhar of Ithuthaandaa Police fame aa ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vithagan,

TN Release was some 400 or 450 + theaters which is not less by any standard. UV released in some 500 i think. Also for chennai, the no of shows per week posted in behindwoods BO report was equal to the other big films. infact i say this since some fans posted other movies and PN reports in same post, for comparison. In overseas, except US which had a bit less no of screens, it was released in numbers which are as same as most of the past films. i dont know how do u say it opened in less no of theaters

Movie crossed 100C much b4 and totally it may end up like some 120 or 130C. I dunno why u say it is not a BB
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv