View Poll Results: Which M.A FLAUSAPHY lesson you learnt from Goundamani?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hold yourself in high esteem

8 16.00%
  • No pendings, do it now

1 2.00%
  • Be innovative

1 2.00%
  • Be ready for alternatives

3 6.00%
  • Right things to right people

7 14.00%
  • Bring the best in others

0 0%
  • Be thankful

1 2.00%
  • Keep others guessing

2 4.00%
  • Try all means to achieve the end

1 2.00%
  • Take things easy and move on

26 52.00%
Page 181 of 270 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2699

Thread: Vaazhappala Kaamedy Kalagam HO: NiRuvanar VaLLal Goundamani

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    S/W professional -Parasakthi bekkar parallel from RajBharath.
    Sangarji - what ya?
    andha sivaji begger scene intentional, tribute'nu illa naa nenachittu irundhaen... paraasakthi hero'daa
    Sach is Life..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMI View Post
    yaarO engayO post paNNadha kondu vandhu sila viLakkangaLa koduththu pala uNmaigaLa nila naattalaamnu paarththaa namakuu enemies naamaLE
    Sooparvisor SubburamaNi would say: Pazhani sila nErangaLLa nee enakku nalladhum paNRa, sila nErangaLLa kettadhum paNRa
    what do u mean by this?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
    Give me a day's notice.

Just now watched one of my favorite mannu ketha ponnu comedy in kala kala mani. Our man as nattu vaidhyaar give overdose of korangu ratham to Senthil and when Senthil shows signs of korangu behavior, in his typical style says konjam thirumbhu and looks for growth in vestigial bone... master class. Another scene where Senthil comes to meet him with a blanket wrapped around...'periya Socrates ivaru..."..
    watched this movie's comedy scenes few times earlier... it has the famous quote "appO enna ____'kku da neE nOoRu varusham vAzhanum.. ava avan 35 vayasuleyE vAzhndhu anubavichittu pOittirukkan..."
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

Senior Member Senior Hubber SMI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84 View Post
    what do u mean by this?
    j/k Dinesh. Oru potturundhaa purinjiruppeenga.. my bad
    Enna pathi sollonumna aall computers pathhaathu
    Balaji, Badri and Ashwin on GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7YtKCZX-s#t=07m50s
    PR presends Gounder's Corporate Life History: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post842728

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post

Excellent SMI.

pinnaala pEsuvaangella..eeaayy

samAdhi kanferm...adhula no change
    Is'nt it brilliant? Through out both the scenes he treats RR like a prop. RR is not given the time to react or guess if this is loyalty, innocence, cheating or kaalaichifying

"avanga (thozhilaaLinga) raththam asuththamaana raththam. adha neenga kudichirukka koodaadhu.."

Guys don't miss it
    Balaji, Badri and Ashwin on GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7YtKCZX-s#t=07m50s
    PR presends Gounder's Corporate Life History: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post842728

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMI View Post
    I had a liking towards GM's comedies from early 90s, but it grew to a much bigger extent during mid 90s. This was when I had few personal issues, out of job etc and I was mostly confined to the TV. And what a company GM makes. He thrashes all sorts of establishments and your distress flies out of the window.

Later I was lucky to have at least one GM fan, in organizations I worked for, so that we had some sort of discussions going on. Cut to year 2007, I found this hub and browsed thru whenever I found time. Those days hubbers meet was in public forum. One of the hubbers attending the Chennai meet wrote about his experience. While on the way to the meet, his two-wheeler did not start even after few kicks. He wrote “if it was my spiritual guru, he would have said ‘idhu aavuradhilla’..”. The “spiritual guru” was hyperlinked. Eager to know who the guru was, I followed the link and to my greatest surprise it landed on GM’s wiki page. Immediately I felt ivaru namma aaLubaa. That hubber was PR.

I found the GM thread much later. I was wondering how I have missed this so far and started reading thru regularly. That was the first thread; it almost did not move at all. Then this hubber came in and ensured that there were regular discussions and posts. The thread kept growing and we moved from 1 to 2 and further. That hubber was HR. The GM thread gave me enormous enjoyment and I thought it was my duty to share what I got. Hence I joined and started contributing here (illEnnaa naanellam periya sOmbERi). Idha oru social service-a nenachu thaan panROm apdinu sendimend mulaamellam poosa virumbalennaalum, there is some truth in it.

When I come across those who do not appreciate GM, I have nothing but sympathy for them. In some thread when some body was degrading GM’s performances, I said “ongaLa ellaam paarththaa enakku paavamaa irukku” and people took it personal. The fact is I do not say this in a criticizing tone, but in a very genuine manner. Naan petra inbaththai ivanga pera mudiyalayE apdinRa aadhangam thaan.

The female gender of human species is exempted from being a GM fan, as they can find solace in n number of serials, pakkatthu / edhirththa veettu stories etc. If you are a male and do not appreciate GM it is self injustice.
    Keep rocking SMI! Soon we will start collecting Annan songs again. Where is the last list?

Btw today I was watching Kattabomman [ Annan as Mama and Sarath as Maami ]

Holding thundu tied up in Prasanna's neck : Naan Iyer-laye oru maadhri aakum!

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kavunder and manivannan is quite a combo.

See my maaplei talends

Manivannan : Soooberr

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
    Keep rocking SMI! Soon we will start collecting Annan songs again. Where is the last list?

Btw today I was watching Kattabomman [ Annan as Mama and Sarath as Maami ]

Holding thundu tied up in Prasanna's neck : Naan Iyer-laye oru maadhri aakum!
    Thanks Sridhar. Good that you are back. Last time neenga Quiz start paNNappO konjam nallaa move aachu

Songs compilation is around 14th / 15th page. let me try to compile and bring it back. That was a unique idea and full credit to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Kavunder and manivannan is quite a combo.

See my maaplei talends

Manivannan : Soooberr
    Nanri sollu
    Thank you Saar, vaanga Saar

மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே