View Poll Results: Which M.A FLAUSAPHY lesson you learnt from Goundamani?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hold yourself in high esteem

8 16.00%
  • No pendings, do it now

1 2.00%
  • Be innovative

1 2.00%
  • Be ready for alternatives

3 6.00%
  • Right things to right people

7 14.00%
  • Bring the best in others

0 0%
  • Be thankful

1 2.00%
  • Keep others guessing

2 4.00%
  • Try all means to achieve the end

1 2.00%
  • Take things easy and move on

26 52.00%
Page 92 of 270 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaazhappala Kaamedy Kalagam HO: NiRuvanar VaLLal Goundamani

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    arumai naNbar 19thmay avargaLukku:

nee sollaavidil yaar solluvaar nilavE
    nEril nadandhadhellAm
    aha aha ahaaaa

This was the song I was talking about when I met you last time.

Thanks for the video. Actually it was the starting point for me to collect the Gounder songs
    - which I have to start again.

LM - Eppo? I think you msg'd me once, is it for this?

P_R Shall we have Gounder - Senthil quiz again? Not in twitter, we will have it in hub.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
    LM - Eppo? I think you msg'd me once, is it for this?
    Yes, SMI posted it.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes please. Not in tuyitter and all. Edhuvaa irundhaalum ingeye irukkattum

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this question could be ridiculous sounding (address theriyaama veedu thEdra maadhri), but I can't think of a better place online to post it.
    Some months back, while channel surfing, I happened to watch a Gounder scene on Podhigai. It had him addressing a big group of people, in what looked like a market area. Something about how we all foolishly look at politicians to step in and do us good and how we never learn that we’re going to be cheated like always. (Very roughly along the lines of Parthiban’s scene in Ivan where he questions our mentality of always expecting a superhero to fight corruption on our behalf). This scene is among the most powerful of Gounder’s scenes that I’ve seen so far. It’s not a comedy scene really. His tone is very serious (even ruthless) and the whole scene is a brilliant and scathing social commentary. Sadly it spanned only for about 2-3mins after which DD abruptly announced the end of the program. Any idea which film this is from? Links if any?
    Last edited by KV; 14th November 2011 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member Senior Hubber SMI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982 View Post
    Yes, SMI posted it.
    Thanks for the credit. But it was IRIR123
    Enna pathi sollonumna aall computers pathhaathu
    Balaji, Badri and Ashwin on GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7YtKCZX-s#t=07m50s
    PR presends Gounder's Corporate Life History: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post842728

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr. Plumber, thanks for your comments. We are in the nervous 90s

And for the quiz, pls do it here.
    Balaji, Badri and Ashwin on GM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv7YtKCZX-s#t=07m50s
    PR presends Gounder's Corporate Life History: http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...l=1#post842728

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KV View Post
    Well, this question could be ridiculous sounding (address theriyaama veedu thEdra maadhri), but I can't think of a better place online to post it.
    Some months back, while channel surfing, I happened to watch a Gounder scene on Podhigai. It had him addressing a big group of people, in what looked like a market area. Something about how we all foolishly look at politicians to step in and do us good and how we never learn that we’re going to be cheated like always. (Very roughly along the lines of Parthiban’s scene in Ivan where he questions our mentality of always expecting a superhero to fight corruption on our behalf). This scene is among the most powerful of Gounder’s scenes that I’ve seen so far. It’s not a comedy scene really. His tone is very serious (even ruthless) and the whole scene is a brilliant and scathing social commentary. Sadly it spanned only for about 2-3mins after which DD abruptly announced the end of the program. Any idea which film this is from? Links if any?
    More clues pls. have you seen the nee sollavidil video?

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SMI View Post
    Thanks for the credit. But it was IRIR123
    Oh!! I remember you did a write up about the scene. Adhanala confusion.

Btw, great work converting the thread into PDFs.

Post Thanks / Like
    அது ஏன்டா எங்க வெப் சைட்ட ஹேக் பண்ண

Annan is the administrator of a website, which is basically a platform for discussions. One fine day the website gets hacked – Senthil, his colleague breaks the news to him.

S: அண்ணே
    GM: என்ரா
    S: எவனோ நம்ம வெப்சைட்ட ஹேக் பண்ணிட்டாண்ணே
    GM: என்னது.. ஏதோ சொந்தக்காரன் சோத்துக்கு வந்துட்டான்ற மாதிரி சொல்லுற.. எந்த பன்னாட இந்த வேலைய செஞ்சது..
    இப்ப நா என்ன பண்றேன் பாரு

Senthil tries to diffuse the anger a bit in an effort to get aNNan back to normal.
    S: இப்ப ஏண்ணே இவ்ளோ கோபப்படுறீங்க
    GM: பின்ன என்ரா.. வட பாயசத்தோட விருந்தா வக்க சொல்ற
    S: இல்லண்ணே.. நோஸ் .. அதாவது மூக்குன்னு ஒண்ணு இருந்தா, சளின்னு ஒண்ணு வரத்தான் செய்யின்.. அது போல வெப்சைட்டுன்னு இருந்தா அப்பப்போ ஹேக்கிங் நடக்கத்தான் செய்யின்
    GM: அடேய்.. இப்ப நா என்ன டென்சன்ல இருக்கேன் .. நீ எதுக்கு இந்த வெளக்கம் சொல்ற..
    பேசாம நா சொல்ற மாதிரி செய்யி.. நம்ம வெப்சைட் மொதோ பக்கத்துல, மெயிண்டன்ஸ் பண்றதுக்காக டவுன் பண்ணி இருக்கோம்னு ஒரு செய்தியப் போடு
    GM (mind voice): கேப்மாரித்தனம் பண்றதுல எவ்ளோ மெயிண்டன்ஸ் பண்ண வேண்டி இருக்கு..
    பன்னாட பசங்களா.. வக்கிறண்டி ஆப்பு

GM analyses the database, event logs etc. and identifies the IP addresses from where the hacking has taken place. He gets more details on the IPs thru Internic whois. With enough information to nail the culprit, he leaves to the Cyber crime office.

GM: குட் மார்னிங் ஆபீசர்
    VK the Cyber Crime officer: வாங்க.. என்ன விஷயமா வந்தீங்க
    GM: இது என்ன தாஜ் மஹாலா இல்ல தஞ்சாவூர் பெரிய கோயிலா சும்மா பார்த்துட்டு போறதுக்கு.. எந்த மொன்ன நா* என் வெப் சைட்ட ஹேக் பண்ணிருச்சி. கம்ப்ளைன் கொடுக்கத்தான் வந்திருக்கேன்
    VK: இப்பல்லாம் இது ரொம்ப சகஜம் ஆயிருச்சி. இண்டர்நெட்ல மொத்தம் 266,848,493 வெப் சைட் இருக்கு. உலக அளவுல மொத்தம் 2,095,006,005 இண்டர்நெட் யூசர்ஸ் இருக்காங்க. இந்தியாவுல மட்டும் மொத்தம் ஒரு கோடிக்கு மேல இண்டர்நெட் யூசெர்ஸ் இருக்காங்க
    GM: இருந்துட்டு போகட்டும்.. நா வேணான்னு சொல்லலியே.. இதெல்லாம் நா கேட்டனா

VK: சரி ஒங்க வெப் சைட் மூலமா நீங்க என்ன தகவல் சொல்றீங்க
    GM: தகவல் எல்லாம் ஒண்ணும் சொல்லலீங் ஆபீஸ்ல வேல வெட்டி இல்லாம இருக்கவங்க எல்லாம் இங்க வந்து விவாதம் பண்ணுவாங். நாலு நல்லது இருக்கும் நாலு கெட்டது இருக்கும். அது என்னவா வேணா இருந்துட்டு போகட்டும், அத ஹேக் பண்றதுக்கு இந்த நா* யாரு
    VK: ஓ.. அதான் ரெண்டு நாளா இந்தியால 25% புரடக்சன் அதிகமா இருக்கா? சரி ஒங்களுக்கு யாரு மேலயாவது டவுட் இருக்கா, அவங்களுக்கு எதாவது மோடிவ் இருக்கா?
    GM: டவுட் எல்லாம் இல்லீங். தம்படிக்கு பொறாத நா* சிங்கிள் டீக்கு எல்லாம் ஹாக்கிங் பண்ணும் போல. சீக்கிரம் கண்டு பிடிச்சி கொடுங்க.
    VK: நீங்க வச்சிருக்க தகவல எல்லாம் கொடுத்திட்டு போங்க. சொல்லி அனுப்புறோம்
    GM: என்னது.. காது குத்து, கல்யாணத்துக்கு சொல்லி அனுப்புற மாதிரி சொல்றீங்க. நெஜமாவே கண்டு பிடிச்சிருவிங்களா..

Upon information that the culprit has been caught GM arrives again at the Cyber Crime office. The culprit covering the face with a manki cap is sitting in a room next to the officer’s cabin.

GM: வாடா கிட்நா நா*, என்னடா பொழப்பு இதெல்லாம். இப்படி ஹேக்கிங் பண்ணா நா ஓடிப் போயிருவேன்னு எந்த நாயாவது சொல்லிச்சா. அது நடக்காது மகனே நடக்காது

Gets curious to know more: Mister kidnapping yuvar naem plis
    Hacker: சொல்ல மாட்டேன் சொன்னா ஏதாவது சொல்லுவிங்க
    GM: ஒங்கள சொல்லுவனா.. நீங்க அழகு சுந்தரம் ஆச்சே
    இது என்ன மூஞ்சில. ரிமூவ் தி கேப்
    Gets closer and pulls the cap out.
    GM: நீ தானா அந்த மாண்டி. இந்த மூஞ்சிய ஏண்டா மறச்சி வக்கிற ஒலக அழகுகள எல்லாம் சேர்த்து செஞ்ச மாதிரி இருக்கு இந்த மூஞ்சி. கருமம்டா

VK peeping from his cabin: இனிமே நாங்க பார்த்துக்குறோம் நீங்க கெளம்புங்க
    GM: சரிங் சார்.. அதுக்கு முன்னாடி இவனப் பார்த்து ஒரே ஒரு கேள்வி கேட்டுட்டு போயிடறேன் சார்

அது ஏன்டா எங்க வெப் சைட்ட ஹேக் பண்ண
    ஊர்ல வெந்தது வேகாதது, பெட்டி கடைல கடன் சொன்னது , பீடிய கிள்ளி குடிச்சது, சந்தக் கடைல கருப்பட்டிய திருடிட்டு ஓடினது..இவன் எல்லாம் வெப் சைட் வச்சுருக்கான்.. அதெல்லாம் ஒண்ணும் பண்ணாம விட்டுட்டு
    அது ஏன்டா எங்க வெப் சைட்ட மட்டும் ஹேக் பண்ண