View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 119 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1309

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Srini is a hypocrite. True! ...the argument was "why do I support a corrupt politician". My point is Srini has not been proved to be corrupt.
    That is all. All I ask is the same justice be applied to players and administrators.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson king View Post
    Saai, I repeat, please speak for yourself and don't assume things. I may feel happy for a while if India wins a match. I don't necessarily feel 'proud' about it. Just my personal choice. I am a cricket fan per se rather than an Indian cricket team fan. I can only feel proud of jawans fighting for the nation at the border. And that is so long as I am convinced India is not indulging in any Bush-style 'Osama dead or alive' missions at the behest of the defence lobby. I basically give a wide berth to jingoism, it's not my cup of tea.
    cool

This needs a level of maturity crimson. I am guy who feels proud and happy when India wins!...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    No use talking to you. One more time to you - Police told no fixing involved here. From now on talk to yourself as you usually do in hub.
    Do I really care what CSK fans blind belief is ? People with conscience will agree with me. Fan boys not so much and I really don't care about them. When its evident they are covering up a whole pumpkin inside cooked rice. *just to be clear I am talking about cooked rice in general not just in TN. This issue is not going away anytime soon.

How much ever you guys want to put this behind.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 27th October 2013 at 12:33 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The player retaining shouldn't be any issue considering it is mostly the 8 teams that will play next year.

MI,CSK and RR will probably push for 5 player retention considering their successes with the current teams.

Post Thanks / Like
    The player retaining shouldn't be any issue considering it is mostly the 8 teams that will play next year.

MI,CSK and RR will probably push for 5 player retention considering their successes with the current teams.
    I think Thony should play for RR or MI next year. Kohli for CSK as captain
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    I think Thony should play for RR or MI next year. Kohli for CSK as captain
    Well Dillu. If Kohli plays for Csk you'll become a Cskian man...
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar View Post
    Well Dillu. If Kohli plays for Csk you'll become a Cskian man...
    Sorry Thambi CSK is not my kinda team ! Kohli is great young talent . If he can keep his head little leveled, you are looking at one of greatest batsman of current generation. And I enjoy watching his game just on that basis alone. Accidentally he plays for RCB its just a bonus.

I wanted to see how CSK fans will react if he was CSK captain .

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I want to watch is Srini mama shelling out few more crores and buying RCB team as well. Then I will peacefully sit in front of the laptop and watch out for one fan's reaction and his support for the team

//It will also help Vijay Mallya, who doesnt have money to pay his employees but can still own an IPL team//
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post

//It will also help Vijay Mallya, who doesnt have money to pay his employees but can still own an IPL team//
    Indeed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    All I want to watch is Srini mama shelling out few more crores and buying RCB team as well. Then I will peacefully sit in front of the laptop and watch out for one fan's reaction and his support for the team

Well that would be RCB fans worst nightmare coming true, we would rather prefer kalanithi feeding us some halwa instead (only reason atleast we won't be part of match fixing mafia just to win some matches and call ourselves champions of match fixing champions after few years) just saying. !. Mallya uncle also owns 27 foot yacht which costs about 2.8 million a year and a formula one team. Business is unfortunately business and Greed doesn't spare anyone. Uncle is not an exception.Just be clear just because I support RCB , doesn't mean I approve mallya uncle's action(s).