Page 120 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1360

Thread: Super Star RAJINIKANTH IN AS Kochadaiyaan || ARR|| Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    As an animation movie, the story has to be simple. So I don't see any issues with Story and screenplay. In fact, they are the plus points for the movie.

Animation quality and too many songs are the only negative.
    There is no such a thing as the story has to be simple because it is an animation movie. There are animation movies that has amazing stories. A movie is still a movie whether it is animated or not.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    So you watched a Telugu version in US?! Who paid your ticket price? Your friend?

Was it 300 seater or 400 seater??? Your range seems VERY LONG!

Next time count the # of seats so that we can make some sense out of your NONSENSE!
    80 people in 300 seat theater for Tamil alone (no telugu release.) Yen ivalo kovam?

Have yet to see movie. Waiting for ticket reduction.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kochadaiiyaan 1st day box office collection is Rs.15-20 Crore
    Kochadaiiyaan 2nd day box office collection is Rs.17 crores (approx)

Kochadaiiyaan 3rd day box office collection is Rs.20 Crores (approx)

Kochadaiyaan 4th day box office collection is Rs.12 Crores (approx)
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Not a single non Rajni fan has given a good review so far. We will have to wait till Monday to know the exact verdict for the film.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    aada da ! Aaada da !! Mamma Shake Mamma Shaikh ....
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kochadaiiyaan 1st day box office collection is Rs.15-20 Crore
    Kochadaiiyaan 2nd day box office collection is Rs.17 crores (approx)

Kochadaiiyaan 3rd day box office collection is Rs.20 Crores (approx)

Kochadaiyaan 4th day box office collection is Rs.12 Crores (approx)

Padam, good attempt madam. Soundarji's did a commendable job give the constraints. For India where they produce close to some 1500 movies every year. Animation/ Motion Capture etc etc.. won't work at the boxoffice unless its done by Hollywood Studio with a better budget and quality. First day First show here, it was about 60 human beings including me, capacity was about 350.

+ Thalivar
    + Story , Screen play
    + AR Raguman BGM (I was shaking my head in disbelief simbly super)
    + I actually liked 3 songs very well done.

- Amateurish Direction in most places
    - Animation Quality
    - Scary Deepika

As a die hard Thaliavar fan .. I have no problem in sitting through 2 hrs again. But as an animation lover, I should say this movie failed at multiple levels qnd end product doesn't satisfy neither adults nor kids. If there is a sequel, Soundarji should give direction to KSR or some other notable director. Just a suggestion.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is Kochadaiyaan censored U-certificate? There are some gory scenes there. At the theater I was in there were little kids that got really frightened by it
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Regular Hubber preethamm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    rajini ksravikumar engaging screenplay and arrahmans background score make it watchable

if it has been live action endhiran records will be beaten for sure.period drama story was was so good to miss

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    watched it at TGV salak selatan in 2D version since no tickets available until tuesday at LFS PJ STATE 3D version ... only superstar can pull crowd to an animated movie.. he is mass of mass ... movie is superb , bgm rocking to the core , screenplay and story awesome.. watching a period film with thalaivar act is really different ... a real rajini fans and neutral fans will like the movie... not bother about some vaitherichel and athimethavi dudes . dot!
    Live and let Live...

10. Likes mappi liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kochadaiiyaan box-office: earns Rs 42 crores gross worldwide in the opening weekend

Eros International has announced a blockbuster opening weekend of the futuristic fantasy event of the year 'KOCHADAIIYAAN' - The Legend, at the box office with a massive Rs. 42 crore gross worldwide.

Eros International released the film in 2D and 3D on May 23rd 2014, in 6 languages in over 3,000 screens worldwide. Tamil Nadu distribution was undertaken directly by Eros International.

Directed by Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin, the Photorealistic Performance Capture technology film has set a new milestone in the history of Indian cinema and set the box office ringing with a bumper opening weekend and grossed Rs. 30 crore in India and Rs. 12 crore overseas. Markets with Rajni stronghold like UAE, Malaysia and Singapore have shown superlative performance. With pre-sales from satellite rights in multiple languages, audio and music rights exploitation, brand tie ups and other income, the film is well on its way to cross Rs 100 crores in revenue just after the opening weekend.

Commenting on the successful opening of the film, Nandu Ahuja, Senior V P, India Theatrical, Eros International Media Ltd said, "Thalaivar fans have given huge thumbs up to the film which showcases the charisma of their favorite superstar in a never seen before avatar. Advance booking for the opening weekend especially in Tamil Nadu were outstanding and true to Rajni films, the shows opened as early as 5.00 a.m. to capacity audiences with the build-up commencing the night before. As the film continues to attract huge numbers with its high octane action, photo realistic animation and of course Rajinikanth's larger than life persona, we expect the film to continue wowing audiences."

Commenting on the film's performance overseas, Pranab Kapadia, President, Marketing and Distribution, Eros International Plc, added, "Fans of the superstar across the world have appreciated the film and it has opened extremely well in the overseas markets."

Jyoti Deshpande Group CEO & MD of Eros International Plc said "We are delighted with the superb response to the film which has been a labour of love over the last two years. We thank the critics and the audiences that have helped build such a wonderful momentum to the film and given recognition to Soundarya's vision and talent. We are seeing an overwhelming demand for a prequel or a sequel. Watch this space. But for now enjoy Kochadaiiyaan in 2D or 3D with your entire family, in a big screen near you, in a language of your choice".

Kochadaiiyaan is an epic dramatization of good versus evil starring South Indian megastar Rajinikanth in a double role in a larger than life depiction. Also starring in the grand production is leading lady Deepika Padukone together with South India's leading stars R. Sharath kumar, Nazar, Aadi, Shobana and Rukmini. Providing the musical score to this magnum opus is Oscar-winning composer A R Rahman.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/35616940.cms

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taran Adarsh (Bollywod H) and Rediff reviewer Saraswathi are RAJNI FANS?

How did you know that?
    Thamiz,

I understand you are a hardcore fan of Rajni. But why do you sound like an alter ego of Soundarya Rajnikanth? People in my circle who managed to watch the movie didn't have anything good to say about it. And normally I don't rely on fans' reviews for any star, especially on the first 3 days. So I thought I will wait till Monday so that more reviews from neutrals/family audience come in.

P.S: I didn't read Taran Adarsh and Saraswathi's reviews. Will check out.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw