Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: IT Professionals

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has any one worked with SQL Cluster administrator?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Any one worked with setting up websites within IIS?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Any SSRS 2012 developers here ?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Param, Chances are high that you won't get the required help here. You may have to use your SAID and approach the software vendor. Given that it is Microsoft and that they have sound documentation and user guides for all their products, your success rate would be much higher if you approach the vendor. If you are in the middle of an evaluation phase, engage a VAR or Microsoft Partner to assist you during the evaluation phase. And not to forget the volume of books available on this topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Param, Chances are high that you won't get the required help here. You may have to use your SAID and approach the software vendor. Given that it is Microsoft and that they have sound documentation and user guides for all their products, your success rate would be much higher if you approach the vendor. If you are in the middle of an evaluation phase, engage a VAR or Microsoft Partner to assist you during the evaluation phase. And not to forget the volume of books available on this topic.
    Thanks Selva for the response, I realise it has just been released, I am using 2008 at the moment, I just wanted to If any one found any major differences between the two.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Param. I am not a SQLServer guy :P We rely on "ORACLE".

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Welcome Param. I am not a SQLServer guy :P We rely on "ORACLE".
    Cool, I have used Oracle long back, but over here in UK, The Market for Orcale has gone down , while the market of SQL server has risen very high due to the introduction of " Business intelligence " aspect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Need some help folks !

I want to back a database based on most reacent created date (crdate) in SQL server. Basically I want backup a database based on this query

(select name,crdate from sysdatabases
    where crdate in (select max(crdate) from sysdatabases
    where name like 'wslog%'))

any ideas as to how to do this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Any one used "Partition by " function to identify Duplicate rows in SQL server 2014 Databases please ?

Senior Member Senior Hubber kirukan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I have used but in 2008.Hope its same in 2014 as well.

kirukan

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast