Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Surya in Mass's

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surya can give a hit without ARM or Shankar but sirantha aattakaararum oottakaararum aana avar thaan
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    Pretty Below average film.Flashbak scenes with Ponytail Sakthi part was the best part of the film.

Rest everything was childish and non-cohesive.Infused so called twist were annoying after a point.

Its a classic example of too many cook spoil the broth case.Second half clinched melodrama didnt score emotionally as well.Film gives dubmash feel never gets its serious tone right where it ought to be.
    Wondering How VP added VP Sixer tag.....
    Bingo. That's exactly my point too. VP has tried many things and ended up doing nothing.

And the comparison to Apoorva Sahodharargal is inevitable. The flashback scene reminded me of AS flashback. But that said, the flashback was one portion of the film which was good. Also the 'Piravi' song.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vandalur la vela paakuravar vantaar da !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Vandalur la vela paakuravar vantaar da !!!
    When you feel insecure about intruders what do you do? U unleash your dog #PurinjavanPistha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    When you feel insecure about intruders what do you do? U unleash your dog #PurinjavanPistha

Understood, but shocking!

Anyways when there are Fake Actors, I guess there are also Fake Stars. What Sayy?
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Understood, but shocking!

Anyways when there are Fake Actors, I guess there are also Fake Stars. What Sayy?
    அது சொல்லித்தான் தெரியணுமா?

Btw, calling spade a spade is getting difficult these days. Because you will be in the danger of getting branded as an actor's fan who is worried about another actor's progress. I hope people realize that criticism is on the movie alone and not on the actor.

Already the cat is slowly out of the bag after the initial hoopla. Baradwaj Rangan and Gauthaman Baskaran's reviews are examples. My only doubt - whose fans are they?

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    அது சொல்லித்தான் தெரியணுமா?

Btw, calling spade a spade is getting difficult these days. Because you will be in the danger of getting branded as an actor's fan who is worried about another actor's progress. I hope people realize that criticism is on the movie alone and not on the actor.

Already the cat is slowly out of the bag after the initial hoopla. Baradwaj Rangan and Gauthaman Baskaran's reviews are examples. My only doubt - whose fans are they?

No issues with your views on Massu.. If the majority feels the same way as yours movie is going to bomb, else it will be a HIT.. time will tell that..

Just curious.. does all BR reviews matched with your views on all movies?? Here is his take on Kathhi for example..“KATHTHI”… BENEATH THE FLAB, SOME SOLID MASALA MOMENTS..

வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    No issues with your views on Massu.. If the majority feels the same way as yours movie is going to bomb, else it will be a HIT.. time will tell that..

Just curious.. does all BR reviews matched with your views on all movies?? Here is his take on Kathhi for example..“KATHTHI”… BENEATH THE FLAB, SOME SOLID MASALA MOMENTS..
    Totally agree with what you say in para 1. And I think that's what Ajay is trying to convey. One particular movie can be disliked by anyone. Even Kaththi was disliked by few in the hub and otherwise, but nobody tagged that persons view as a ploy to pull Vijay down, so it's unfair to think that Ajay had an agenda against Suriya when he was honest about his feelings after watching Masss. I haven't watched the movie yet but that's what I gather after reading the comments here.

At the end of the day, like you say in para 1, if a vast majority find the movie entertaining then no reviews can impact the movie's box office performance.

Cheers!!!
    Last edited by Dammy R; 31st May 2015 at 09:30 AM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Totally agree with what you say in para 1. And I think that's what Ajay is trying to convey. One particular movie can be disliked by anyone. Even Kaththi was disliked by few in the hub and otherwise, but nobody tagged that persons view as a ploy to pull Vijay down, so it's unfair to think that Ajay had an agenda against Suriya when he was honest about his feelings after watching Masss. I haven't watched the movie yet but that's what I gather after reading the comments here.

At the end of the day, like you say in para 1, if a vast majority find the movie entertaining then no reviews can impact the movie's box office performance.

Cheers!!!
    I didn't say Ajay had an agenda.. I don't care even if he does he clearly mentioned his opinion is about movie not actor..so I'm not doubting his credibility.. Since he was quoting BR and other person reviews, just curious whether his views matched with theirs for just this movie or all the movies.. either case nothing right or wrong.. oru informationkku dhaan
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    I didn't say Ajay had an agenda.. I don't care even if he does he clearly mentioned his opinion is about movie not actor..so I'm not doubting his credibility.. Since he was quoting BR and other person reviews, just curious whether his views matched with theirs for just this movie or all the movies.. either case nothing right or wrong.. oru informationkku dhaan
    I didn't mean you in particular but just in general since that's how this entire debate began I guess . As for BR and other reviews, he just quoted that there were others who perhaps didn't have a totally favorable view about the movie. I'd be highly surprised if 2 people's views match each and every time for every movie, so I am sure his views haven't matched with BR's every time; but I may be wrong. Ajay may still come and say he and BR agree all the time.. Kidding
    Last edited by Dammy R; 31st May 2015 at 10:17 AM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast