Page 108 of 194 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prajith View Post
    Vikram is a very talented hard-working actor and Ajith comes nowhere near him. I bet Ajith can't do what vikram had done in deivathirumagal, pithamagan, sethu. Good thing about vikram is he can do both mass and class films.
    And what does this have anything to do with what I posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    It is funny they changed the censor certificate from U/A to U!

Vikram looks "awful" in that "face-deformed" get up!

Aascar is paying off the censor board or what?
    For that only REVISION committee is there...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by prajith View Post
    Vikram is a very talented hard-working actor and Ajith comes nowhere near him. I bet Ajith can't do what vikram had done in deivathirumagal, pithamagan, sethu. Good thing about vikram is he can do both mass and class films.
    Well Vikram cant do a Vaali or Varaalru or Villan Or Billa or Mangatha. But like Thala, Vikram
    is a hard worker. They are both so much better than Vijay na. He has no talent. First ten years survival was based on SAC, next 8 years were relied on Mahesh babu and the last 4 years, he was dependent on ARM. Face it, Ajith, Surya and Vikram are hard workers and actually know how to act. They have won some filmfare awards too. Any awards for Vijayna? I mean except those doctorate and vijay awards that he bought. If anything, he is such a good stage actor.
    Last edited by paranitharan; 9th January 2015 at 10:53 AM.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    And what does this have anything to do with what I posted?

you have to excuse my anna fan. avaraala mudinchathu

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    Padam release aagarathumu munname climax clips netla ula vanthidum pola pora pokka patha.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    We never gave a **** or **** about Vikram and his movies. Did we? Why should we worry about a guy who hasn't delivered a hit of late? He is/was never a competitor to us. The talk was all about shankar vs Ajith? Are you getting it? If not, go back and read the posts for past few weeks once again. Don't post ******** without reading them.

u were waiting for this huh ? 3 replies for me alone ... "vaa daa vaa daa, enn area pakkam vaa daa"-ngra maathiri irukku

when an ajith fans gumbal is trolling shankar in I thread, everything is fine, but when someone comes against it, he is targeting ajith fans
    why now, why here ? do you guys believe that YA got postponed because of I ?

The talk was all about shankar vs Ajith?
    oh yes, u are admitting it here ... there is something "vs ajith" in I right ?
    tension-la enna pesurom-nu theriyaama vaaya vittutteengale-ne ? ... ippadi thaan pOna vaaram kooda twitter-la YA postpone aanathukku kaduppaagi, over-a pesi, ajith maanatha vaangi, avare nEra vanthu "leave other actors alone and mind your own business"-nu warn pannathaa kelvi patten ... nejamaa-vaa ?

instead of worrying about why I movie release date got changed from 9 to 14th of january (i really don't think I team needs your advice), maybe you should consider about getting back to YA and see if it really gets released on january 29th (etho BGM delay aaguthaam. athanaala 29th-um release aagathu-nu pesikkuraanunga, go check that first ... )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    it was only on some other platforms right? not on windows platform or mayyam hub platform right? why pull in other platforms in this hub?
    munn echcharikkai ... inga yaarukkum appadi sollanum-nu ithukku mela thOnaathu-la ?

oh oh kulir vittu pochaa....welcome back Pras...best wishes to Vikram and Shankar's I. When I say "magnum opus" I mean it..no sarcasms here

btw...Vikram's hardwork and 2 years shouldn't go waste.....the last movies of Vikram which I liked were DTM and Thaandavam....but Thaandavam could have been much better.....
    thanks bro ... romba varushamaa waiting ... nalla varala, 2 - 3 pear-a kolai pannuven

okay back to hot discussions....Vikram is no match against Thala...
    agreed ... in terms of fan following ... but acting wise ... but one thing is sure, 2 pearukkum comedy nallaave varaathu (enn karuththu only) ...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Well Vikram cant do a Vaali or Varaalru or Villan Or Billa or Mangatha. But like Thala, Vikram
    is a hard worker. They are both so much better than Vijay na. He has no talent. First ten years survival was based on SAC, next 8 years were relied on Mahesh babu and the last 4 years, he was dependent on ARM. Face it, Ajith, Surya and Vikram are hard workers and actually know how to act. They have won some filmfare awards too. Any awards for Vijayna? I mean except those doctorate and vijay awards that he bought. If anything, he is such a good stage actor.
    Please don't compare ajith with vikram, try to accept the fact that vikram is way ahead than ajith in acting. I don't think ajith is a hardworker also.
    Ajith and Vijay are mass heros and u can compare them.Right now VJ holds the top spot what ever u say that are ur only excuse.

Ajith also acts in remakes, work in good director still he can't make an impact in box office.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

he gave mass and class films like Kandasamy
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

11. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    good to know that you accept in terms of fan following. acting wise itself you are having doubts...see you are rolling your eyes...you are having doubts that whether vikram is acting or not....well..if you take vikram's filmology...there are only very few...and to exhibit his acting skills he requires a reputed director...

he gave mass and class films like Arul, Maja, Kandasamy

neengalum thaan "thala pola varumaa ?"-nu romba naala doubt-la kelvi kEttuttu irukeenga ... athe doubt thaan ingayum my rolling eyes
    mass and class films, all actors have given i think ... but back to hot discussion between us : i will compare that "get up changing and baddies fighting" kandasaamy to ... (wait movie pear-e maranthu pochu, wikipedia poittu varren) .. aalwar
    arul to ... hmm, neraya irukku ... jana ? asal ?
    maja no match ... but ask rachel ... i remember few years back, she said that she loved that movie

13. Likes rachel liked this post