Page 47 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    a few positives does not make an evil snobbish moron , a good person ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    a few positives does not make an evil snobbish moron , a good person ..

if you are referring to Dr. Swamy, I disagree with you - I can give so many examples to point out (not his credentials, they speak for themselves) his correct decisions and the stand he takes (refusing to withdraw the case against JJ even though they are in friendly terms, pointing out how the word Karunanidhi itself is from sanskrit boldly in public, his astute analysis of the political situation, constitutional law etc) - but that is a different subject
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    I disagree that Dr. Swamy is a fundamentalist - he has taken stance against Indira Gandhi during Emergency, against anyone who crosses the line, very experienced and knowledgeable abt constitutional law, history etc - we need more like him. The very fact that he is against film/movie personalities coming into politics in TN makes him special.
    He does not have clear ideologies. What is big if some one is against film personalities coming in to politics. He sensationalize some issues to keep himself in the limelight, other than that he did not do anything good for India. It is better this people not given any importance.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He just steals the lime light from some selfless bureaucrats who were the real force behind bringing out the various scams. He trumpets as if he is the saviour of India. He is just nothing more than a right wing fanatic
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    excellent write-up irir sir.

"he is as much to be blamed for creating controversies for himself when not needed" totally agree.

"yet he chooses to be PC probably out of a survival instinct"

exactly my view. (IMHO) i always believed, due to his 'background', he artificially indulges in atheism and anti-Brahmanism so that ppl don't reject him. but he somehow misses this stature is hated by normal ppl. his belief (or not) is for him, why he force his views upon others. a good example is maniratnam a known athieist..have we ever seen him hurting others' belief?

Dr. Swamy we need more like him he is a clone, not to be taken seriously..just laugh and leave

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    You got me wrong - either you didnt read my posting correctly or didnt understand.

Did I say Hey Ram was not factual ?? NO - I said its one of the most well-researched films portraying things as they were -

HOWEVER, Muslim groups took offence that the opening scenes leading to the riots involved a rape murder being done by Muslims - the same groups were ok when a Hindu (Godse) is shown assassinating Gandhi ! thats what I was pointing out - why is Kamal putting up with crap from these guys who expect to be pampered ?

Muranpadu - referring to Hitler, or the invading Arabs/Mughals as impressive figures in gloating terms, when it is clear they were barbaric - is definitely contradictory to his rational humane views.

I did NOT call Swamy a fundamentalist ! I said calling him a fundamentalist is wrong! we need more ppl like him
    அவர் படைப்பை குறை சொல்றவங்க சொல்லிட்டுபோகட்டும். இந்திய நாட்டில் பல தளங்களில் இஸ்லாமிய சமூகத்தின் பங்களிப்பை திரைப்படங்களில் சரியாக பதியவில்லை. தீவிரவாதம் என்ற குடையில் இந்திய மண்ணில் வேரூன்றிய எண்ணற்ற பல நல்ல உள்ளங்களை பிரிவினைவாதம் பேசி துன்புறுத்தக் கூடாது. பண்டைய வரலாற்றுக்கும் எதிர்கால சுபிட்சத்திற்கும் இடையே உள்ள பாலம் கமல். அதை நிகழ்கால முரண்பாடுகளைக் கொண்டு எடைபோடத் தேவையில்லை என்பதே என் பார்வை.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    venki sir, unity in diversity is the fabric exclusive to India and we are all proud of it. only irritant is the selective amnesia of kh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    excellent write-up irir sir.

"he is as much to be blamed for creating controversies for himself when not needed" totally agree.

"yet he chooses to be PC probably out of a survival instinct"

exactly my view. (IMHO) i always believed, due to his 'background', he artificially indulges in atheism and anti-Brahmanism so that ppl don't reject him. but he somehow misses this stature is hated by normal ppl. his belief (or not) is for him, why he force his views upon others. a good example is maniratnam a known athieist..have we ever seen him hurting others' belief?

Dr. Swamy we need more like him he is a clone, not to be taken seriously..just laugh and leave
    என்னங்க உங்களோட பார்வையில் தர்க்கமிருப்பதாகத் தெரியலையே! என்னமோ இறைநம்பிக்கை மட்டும் நம்ம நாட்டுல வேறுயாராலும் உந்தப்படாத, ஒருவனுக்குள் அச்சிந்தனை தானாகவே தோன்றுவது போல சொல்றிங்க.. எந்தவொரு இஸமும் பரவத் தான் செய்யும். மாவீரர், கௌதமர், இயேசு எல்லோருமே பரப்புரை செய்தவர்கள்தான். இறைநம்பிக்கை என்ற பெயரில் படர்ந்துகிடைக்கும் மூடப் பழக்கவழக்கங்கள், மதச்சடங்குகள், அடக்குமுறைகள், பிறரை ஏமாற்றிப் பிழைத்தல் போன்றவைகளை கண்டு ஒருவர் இறைமறுப்பு நிலைக்குச் செல்வது இயல்பே. அது ஒரு சிந்தனை. சிந்தனை பரவும் சக்திகொண்டது.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swamy is dead against Dravidian politics. He has been criticizing the people of Tamil Nadu for blindly following Cinema, actors and actors-turned-politicians (He calls it 'maayai'). This is something I like in him. I too find our people getting too involved in movies, so much that the way we speak, the things we do are all directly influenced by films & actors. This is prevalent in other parts of India too but the extent is much larger here. He cares a damn about the power and clout of politicians (When talking about Jaya, he says 'ava solluva, pannuva', without any 'rrrr'). And he is hell bent on bringing the congress family behind bars - Robert Vadra, Sonia & Priyanka are still in his hitlist. For the impact he has created in modern day politics, he sure isn't an ordinary clown but an Appu - oru chinna goliya vechu uyira vaangum clown
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Post Thanks / Like
    அடேங்கப்பா! சூனாபானாவுக்கு இப்படி ஒரு ஆதரவா இம்மையத்தில்! எலி, பொறுக்கி என தமிழர்களை சாடுவருக்கேல்லாம் வக்காலத்தா? புல்லரிக்குதுப்பா! இதே சூனா பானா இப்படியும் சொல்லியிருக்கிறார் தெரியுமோ!

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...cle5407975.ece

சூனாபானா சில பல ஊழல்களை அம்பலப் படுத்துவதில் குஷியா! பல எம்.பிக்களை வாங்கி நரசிம்மராவ் ஆட்சி உடையாமல் பார்த்துக்கொண்டவர் தானே இவர். அரசியல்வாதி, சமூக ஆர்வலர் என எதிலுமே வரையறை செய்யமுடியாத பண்புகளை கொண்ட மனிதர். சந்தர்ப்பவாதி.

12. Likes avavh3 liked this post