Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: A. R. Murugadoss's Raja Rani - Arya - Nayantara - Jai - GVP

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Venki, this is not abt gv..
    I just responded to Parani's comparison.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    you obviously didnt get my point..so leave it..

Kadavul fans can continue to worship him but pls stop passing snide remarks abt the current mds..
    Venki, this is not abt gv..
    Sorry Mahen sir current Indian generation is far from enjoying true music. They are happy eating Khushka and kurma.
    Anything hip or hoping as world music in one country , they eat up like good vegan kids eating vegetables in India (whether they understand or not). Current MDs music is just an extension of this trend. Each generation before will claim that they had the best music era ever ! its an on going evolution until Music itself saturates from this planet.

Idolizing is definitely not a bad thing. So is challenging ones claims / works . Some of you guys are worst than teenagers with Condoms (not sure what to do with a debate) you keep blowing it like a balloon. So debate which is intended for a meaningful discussion ends up with crapola fest !

BTW you still didn't answer my question why Mozart is dragged in to Indian MD's discussion.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 20th October 2013 at 07:43 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mahen, edhukku indha vEndaadha vElai.... what next? are you going to compare GVP with MKT?

the discussions will be araicha maavu over and over again... and in the meantime GV will be laughing his way to the bank.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont understand what are u trying to say but its funny..

Someone pls answer Dilbert why Mozart is brought in here...mudiyala
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Mahen, edhukku indha vEndaadha vElai.... what next? are you going to compare GVP with MKT?

the discussions will be araicha maavu over and over again... and in the meantime GV will be laughing his way to the bank.
    TRue..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Post Thanks / Like
    dont understand what are u trying to say but its funny..

Someone pls answer Dilbert why Mozart is brought in here...mudiyala
    In Internet age current generation has lost the essence of music and they are more interested in creating fastfood music !

Still not sure why you dragged Mozart in to Indian (TFI) music discussion !. Listen to my fav composition

Having said that , even we have seen our share of fast food music in this form

Last edited by Dilbert; 20th October 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    “A lot of people ask me where music is going today. I think it's going in short phrases. If you listen, anybody with an ear can hear that. Music is always changing. It changes because of the times and the technology that's available, the material that things are made of, like plastic cars instead of steel. So when you hear an accident today it sounds different, not all the metal colliding like it was in the forties and fifties. Musicians pick up sounds and incorporate that into their playing, so the music that they make will be different.” - Extract from "Miles: The Autobiography" by Miles Davis
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Listen to my fav composition
    Dilbert, I take this opputunity to recomend you (ofcoarse others interested too) these books : The Symphony: A Listener's Guide by Michael Steinberg. He has also authored Concert Band as well as Choral (includes Chamber too).

Wonderful books if you wish to take a closer look on your favorite composition. In a weeks time (for a music fan [or addict as Miles Davis would put it]), you would have already matched the chapters with your listening.
    Last edited by mappi; 24th October 2013 at 03:51 AM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Dilbert, I take this opputunity to recomend you (ofcoarse others interested too) these books : The Symphony: A Listener's Guide by Michael Steinberg. He has also authored Concert Band as well as Choral (includes Chamber too).

Wonderful books if you wish to take a closer look on your favorite composition. In a weeks time (for a music fan [or addict as Miles Davis would put it]), you would have already matched the chapters with your listening.
    Ok Ji , bohat acha , weekend local library main dekh tha hun !

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Deva > GV. Aandalu anna nagar aandaalu is still fun.
    Best post ...Kaathadikadhu maadhriyana paatu poda innoruthan porandhu varanum!

Btw just by seasonal chartbusters ..jumpingu is too much, way too much!! GVP songs are below par average these days, ellam orey maadhri!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast