Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: || Rockstar| Imtiaz Ali | A R Rahman ||

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    appo raavanla varradhu forgiven love'o ?
    did u watch the wrong movie? there was no love btw aish and vikram..Vikram asai pattaru, thats it..but he did not pursue her etc..Gentleman mathri Privithirai kapathenaru
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh appo neelakalar'la irundhaa dhaan neelappadamnu solringa...

right udunga... vera threadla neenga sonna maadhiri... one mans shoe is another mans socks...
    agri to degree!!
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    whats this moral quotient in movies - forbidden love etc - mudhal mariyadhai ellam 25 varusham munnadiye vandhiruchhu........infact, if u watch a old shivaji sir, sridhar written movie - Ethirparadhadhu (1954), sridhar would have broken ground on this subject 57 yrs ago.......this is the land of kamasutra and highest population in the world, goddammit

Mahen, i dont understand this idea of celebrating a flop and that too AR movie's flop ......but anyways, movie is not a flop.......mahen, come out of google and malaysia - pls visit India to see its impact........this is it, this is the film, this is the moment and Imtiaz/ranbir are men of the moment.....

anywyas, watching some of BharathiRaja's song picturisations as a kid, i used to wonder their relevance to the song, subject or the movie itself......but now, i realise, everything in a movie need not be abt something relevant......infact its these deassociated images and jump shots that pieces itself together to form a beautiful work of art.......Imtiaz is only the third after BR and Kashyap to make me feel this so deeply
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY View Post
    whats this moral quotient in movies - forbidden love etc - mudhal mariyadhai ellam 25 varusham munnadiye vandhiruchhu........infact, if u watch a old shivaji sir, sridhar written movie - Ethirparadhadhu (1954), sridhar would have broken ground on this subject 57 yrs ago.......this is the land of kamasutra and highest population in the world, goddammit

Mahen, i dont understand this idea of celebrating a flop and that too AR movie's flop ......but anyways, movie is not a flop.......mahen, come out of google and malaysia - pls visit India to see its impact........this is it, this is the film, this is the moment and Imtiaz/ranbir are men of the moment.....

anywyas, watching some of BharathiRaja's song picturisations as a kid, i used to wonder their relevance to the song, subject or the movie itself......but now, i realise, everything in a movie need not be abt something relevant......infact its these deassociated images and jump shots that pieces itself together to form a beautiful work of art.......Imtiaz is only the third after BR and Kashyap to make me feel this so deeply
    actually the main problem was padathoda basement romba weakku..thats the reason i didnt like the movie..i would have tolerated the forbidden love if the story was more convincing...Btw maddy, forbidden love argument ellam en personal opinion..Real life-le pathuriken,many innocent ppl have suffered, so i just hate directors glorifying it in the name of art.. Some are ok with it but not me..And the movies that you have mentioned, i have not watched it..And i dont remember supporting any tamil movie that glorifies forbidden love..

Celebration ellam illai maddy..more like anger towards Imtiaz the sakarakatti effect..And the movie did average business as per Indiafm and other web siites
    Last edited by Mahen; 11th December 2011 at 12:14 PM.

Moderator Diamond Hubber littlemaster1982's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakkarakatti effect-a Sakkarakkatti is a worst film where the director had no idea about films/film making. OTOH, Imtiaz didn't succeed in reaching the audience as he would have thought. Big difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982 View Post
    Sakkarakatti effect-a Sakkarakkatti is a worst film where the director had no idea about films/film making. OTOH, Imtiaz didn't succeed in reaching the audience as he would have thought. Big difference.
    SK effect as in ARR gave fab songs but wasted by the director..Of cos Sakrakati was mokkai x2

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any links for BGM downloads? specifically the Shehnai - Guitar portion (Jameel Khan and Jordan at the studios)
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's in the Audio cd itself. Dichotomy of fame.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber sathya_1979's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damager - 30 roovaa da, 30 roovaa kuduththa 3 naaL kaNNu muzhichchu vElai senju 30 pakkam OttuvaNdaa!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Star Screen Awards 2012

Rahman Ji wins best MD award and Mohit wins best singer award Phir Se Ud Chala and Sadda Haq.
    Last edited by Sunil_M88; 22nd January 2012 at 05:21 PM.

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast