Page 229 of 274 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Sagathikkula irunthu veliya vara Sonnen but vara maatennu adampidikkiringa neenga
    if u still didnt get it.....what i meant was...arasiyal engira sakadai kulla .....athey ye thaan kamal um pani irukirar ....as to dont drag me into this political sakadai and neat ah closed the topic in his own style...

ithellam kandippa ungaluku puriya vaipu illai..as u rightly called out for the genius kamal fans to come out and talk....so coming back to my original point...it suits u better..so keep porandufying in it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    longing for a AAP kind of revolution to happen in TN (even though i dont endorse AK, but he is far better than many so called seasoned politicians)
    till then "change every 5 years" policy dhaan TN thalaiezhuthu
    Last edited by Unmai Vilambi; 9th December 2015 at 11:36 AM.

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Kamal opened his voice on the Beef-Eating Issue recently

Few ppl here said ' KAMAL endorsing and supports Beef-Eating '
    But he actually said 'Anyone can eat anything they wish.. No one can/should force what they should eat '

If few ppl here [could not / not willing] to understand this, They wont understand anything KAMAL says...

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday Puthiya thalaimurai discussion was on Kamal and OPS issue. Interesting discussions

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KamalHaasan PRO Murthy now said - Power connection restored in Kamal's house in Alwarpet.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The loss of power in Kh's house could just be a natural cause. He can certainly put up with that when people are starving and dying. I dont think he cares. Politicians and fans are ones who cause trouble to Kh these days. It is really unfortunate!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    நம்ம அரசியல் கட்சிகளில், சமூக ஆர்வலர்களில், அதிகாரிகளில்.. ஜாதியை முன்னிறுத்துகிற, மதங்களை முன்னிறுத்துகிற, வலது சாரி, இடது சாரி கொள்களைகளை முன்னிறுத்துகிற, சிறுபான்மைக்கு ஆதரவாக, சிறுபான்மைக்கு எதிராக இப்படி நிறைய கட்சிகள், மனப்பான்மைகள் இருக்குது. ஒரு தவறை துணிச்சலாக தட்டிக்கேட்கும் எவருக்குமே இதுபோன்ற பின்னால் ஒளிந்திருக்கும் ஆதாயங்களை எப்போதுமே கணக்கில் கொண்டு செயல்படமுடியாது. அடிப்படையான இந்த விஷயத்தை உணருங்கள்.
    Yeah, we should let them use every opportunity! I agree with you! Thanks!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    guptun..athuku ivingaley thevalam.......ayyo ivingaley ..........athuku guptaney thevalam....shappa ennapa orey kolapama iruku.

unless a movement like what happened in 1965 and cemented anna ..we need a strong motivation or need to change.
    That kind of Movement cannot and will not allowed to happen..Political Goons and Local Rowdies will ensure that they are nipped right in the bud, It will be either the Regional Parties ADMK/ DMK with coalition of Minorities or a National parties with coalition of Minorities or Regional party.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஏரிகளை திறக்க தாமதம்: தமிழக அரசுக்கு எதிராக பொதுநல வழக்கு!

http://www.vikatan.com/news/tamilnad...government.art
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fully support what Kamal stated. It was bold and correct. Unfortunately, there was a lot of pressure on him to retract it. And hence followed the second statement.
    I concur with his statements 100%. In India, top to bottom everything is broken, especially where government is involved.