Thread: Significance of the Maasi Maham-Siva & Sakthi Valipaadu

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Pradheep!

Let's sort out one thing at a time!

You said:
    This s why this Vedic culture has been alive all these centuries and now it is growly rapidly too.
    Then I asked:
    Then why are people in rural India converting to other faiths, village by village, all at once???

Then you said:
    Several reasons, one of them is a false promise of heaven after death.
    So you agree now that there is a mass conversion to other Faiths!Then what was your intention when you lied that the 'Vedic cutlure is growing rapidly'???

I don't think you are clear in your thoughts that I really hesitate getting into any discussion with you. You are fond of telling stories that you make up to 'illustrate you point'. We are not children here! Even when you tell these to your 4 year old, he will certainly respond 'Pa, will you stop boring'. Yes!

Tell him the same when your kid is 14, he will tell you Pa, will you shut up." YOu have also admitted that your friends dislike you resorting to such methods....

Many friends dislike me explaining with examples and symbols.
    You have also written 'strings' of words like "Vedic |(tamil and sanskrit) culture" - I don't know what your are trying to imply. YOu quoted some lines from Tamil Verses in support of your "Vedic |(tamil and sanskrit) culture" --- but you did not quote anything from any sanskrit source.

To simple questions to put to you, - you give lengthy lectures. I expect quick and clear answers! I don't have the patience to read tons of irrelavance and argue on them.

As for the Thirumantiram verses, they are in simple Tamil - - any reader is free to read it and derive a meaning, as literal as possible or complicate it that it becomes a nightmare to himself.

Anyway, Sir Pradheep keep boring, you may strike oil somewhere, who knows!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement