Thread: Significance of the Maasi Maham-Siva & Sakthi Valipaadu

Threaded View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber r_kk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sbadri99
    TOO MUCH DIGRESSION FROM TOPIC!! AS USUAL!!!
    Very correct. Too much out of subject. If it is possible, please move the irrelevant posts to "Does God Exist" thread.

I also would like to explain the other aspects of teddy bear analogy. Actually I don’t want my kids to fight over on Teddy bear. More over I hope that they will understand one day that the fights they were made, on teddy bear is really nonsense and it not the real issue for life. If they still continue their fight on teddy bear even after their childhood, I will explain with all my best efforts to make them to understand that teddy bear will not help in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by pradheep
    So we create concepts and suffer from it.
    The truth is, God (Brahmam) is formless and eternal without attributes. …Now you will surely point me that I am contradicting what I wrote here and about God is love in Anbe-shivam. This is because we do not know what love is.
    Dear Pradheep,
    Your concept of God can be discussed in different approach using
    * Existence sub atomic level particles
    * uncertainty in existence of particles
    * particles in the form of energy
    * anti-particles
    * Consideration of thought as form of energy and unification of energy
    * human psychological/emotional need for God
    * human neurological wirings in brain

If we discuss the God in the above aspect also, we may end up in a simple/complex natural process which do not have any wishes to create or destroy or performing miracle. The God concept, evolved through such process of thinking, will be really no use for all our practical needs.

In all my analogy, I use the word God just to make believers to understand things. I can try to explain in detail, from my perspective, in a relevant thread and when situation demands. But the major hurdle to start this kind of discussion with believers is that believers do not believe even our thinking process as real. If we keep our base limit of discussion as God is beyond all virtual/real comprehension, and thinking/the subject we think/the object which permits us to think all as nothing but same one (oneness or advida), then we will end of no where. All our efforts become useless and just waste of time. I remember that you and Rohit made endless argument on this issues already...
    Netrikan thirapinum kutram kutrame...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement