Hey Suresh...
I was thinking, thinking ... Why am I so needy with Bala?
I should control myself ... அப்படின்னு... அப்பறம் தாங்க முடியலை...
பாலா கிட்ட நான் needy ஆ இல்லைன்னா யார்கிட்ட இருக்க போறேன் ... so I am here .

Indeed Shri.Bala is a delight with every composer...from O.P.Nayyar, L.P, K.V.M, M.S.V, IR to A.R.R, Yuvan to current Dharan or Selvaganesh.
Yes ... improvising the tunes is a real treat to the soul.

With Shri.IR, he has sung some outstanding groovy compositions like jazz, rock, rock N roll, blues etc....of course when he worked with IR, it was kamal, mohan etc... arrived.

( late 70s M.G.R and Sivaji... their hindi remakes etc... not to mention veeram, gambeeram etc... sollindu... T.M.S Padinduyerundhaaru...Indeed T.M.S has bhaavam and very versatile for M.G.R, Sivaji, Jai shankar etc..
I can't cuddle with his voice.... taxing.
softness needed.)
என்னால ஆத்மார்த்தமா , amazingly needy ஆ , same time my energy and endurance will fly high with பாலா.
Bala, YOU ARE MINE!

Few exceptions like mullilla roaja..... or enna solla....or inimai niraindha....or hare rama....couple of groovy compositions, Bala has sung for M.S.V.

He has sung some ethereal compositions for T.Rajender during 80s... they are my absolute favorites... T.R's poetry, music and Lover boy... HEAVENLY.

A.R.R with Bala has given some compositions like anjali anjali....,minnale minnale..., Indian, couple of songs from Gentleman etc...later we get to enjoy less Bala in A.R.R albums.

No big deal.

Ilayaraaja took care of our needs.
http://www.oosai.com/oosai_plyr/playerWin.cfm?list=5366
GOD BLESS Shri.ILAYARAJA.
IR with Bala is a magnificent show.
IR with Bala is extra special for me. this life is not enough for me to enjoy all the classics.

Plum,
indeed a beauty!
vinatha.