Thread: Pregnancy risks

Hybrid View

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a family physician, then get his/her number and the number of the nearest medical facility which you trust and store them in speed dial. Congratulations bunny! Biggest threat to new born kids and mothers is deficiency of iron, which is known widely as Anaemia. Make sure that enough leafy vegetables like spinach and cabbage are in the diet regularly. There are certain vegetables and fruits which are a definite no no (like papaya and pineapple). Make a list of those vegetables and be careful when you are buying those things. Good thing about pregnancy for women is that the BP and cholestrol remains under control, so extra milk and eggs is good for them. More than all these things they need support emotionally and if possible take a long paternal leave to support Mrs.BlahBlah!! if your company gives you a good long paternal leave, tell me your email Id , in future I would like to join yours There are some special yoga postures for pregnant women, and there is a popular book for that by B.K.S.Iyengar. I forgot the title, but I think it starts with "light of yoga" or something.
    Here is a l i n k for more details.
    And above everything else enjoy the process right through.
    In my first job in a medical electronics company, I used to visit all children hospitals/wards and find how most women have to cope up with the most difficult moments before , during and after childbirth in almost solitude. It was heartwrenching emotionally to see those women suffer as the husband or his relatives nowhere in sight to support those women. A typical Indian male has been brought up aloof to the natural pains of women, so be someone different from the stereotype and share the natural pain with empathy. All the best!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement