INDIA

Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA
Dear friends,
This year it would be YGeeM's turn to take over the Rememberance Day programmes. He is giving special performance of Nadigar Thilagam's VIETNAAM VEEDU, at 6.30 p.m. on 21.07.2009, the D-Day, i.e. Nadigar Thilagam's Rememberance Day. Guests of Honour will be Shri R. Sarath Kumar, President, South Indian Cine Artistes Association, Kavip Perarasu Vairamuthu, Shri Radha Ravi, Secretary, South Indian Cine Artists Association, Dr. M.N. Rajam, Actor, in the august presence of Shri Ramkumar and Shri Prabhu. Venue: Vani Mahal A/C, G.N. Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai - 17.

All fans interested in attending the programme may send p.m. to me or Shri T. Murali Srinivas for invitations.

South Indian Cine Artistes Association, observe October 1, as Actors' Day as a mark of respect to NT.

Raghavendran.

MALAYSIA

Quote Originally Posted by NOV
Remembering Sivaji - Malaysian Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by The Star
The 8th Memorial Anniversary of the great legendary Tamil actor Sivaji Ganesan will be held on July 21 at Wisma Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur at 6pm. The event, organised by the Sivaji Ganesan Cultural Society, Malaysia will include light music and songs from the his movies and talks by prominent local speakers. Refreshments and snacks shall be served. Admission is free. For details, call 012-37828081, 019-3821755 or 016-3310288
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.as...96&sec=central