The fact remains that as fans we should not expect every album to be like GURU, it really depends on the film IR is doing. Its quite astounding that he can still produce magic for whatever situation he was given to compose.

The thing is even if IR scores 10 magnificent Inetk-300 word albums in a row, we all know he can achieve this as he has proven before. Question marks over his talent and class are the worst sort of reaction i expected from IR fans themselves. Even IR has said he has achieved all he wanted to do in FILM music way before ARR came in.

As for chanda mama raave, it isnt exactly like kallai irunthen as although the familiar haunting feel is there, the overall instrumentation(Piano magic) gives us a different mood. I could still listen to it over and over again just for that orchestrational brilliance. This is certainly no waning artist.

Demotivated, Not aligning himself is the familiar grouses of today's IR fans. I wonder if they know that the man himself is just not interested in promoting himself. As i said before he will only do if he thinks there is a challenge for his composing extraordinaire. Not for the sake of marketing himself. He does have alot of ideas about various forms of music but he at the same time is one who hates promoting music(Mallepoovu post-audio release interview speech). To convince him we must not tell him "Sir we want you to be known all over the world" but rather "Sir we want to hear what you can do with x genre and fuse it with y genre".
There must be a purpose like the angelica musica festival which gave its returns to needy people.