Quote Originally Posted by Sudhaama
Quote Originally Posted by RP
[All such Medical-dilemma was the State of affairs... until 30 years back.

Since the past 30 years... the Medical-Science... including Opthalmic ... has so far and far advanced.

Ultimately the present Medical conclusion by the International Medical authorities ...is that...

Any and Every Surgery or Ray-Treatment on the Eyes... must be preceded by a Thorough Eye- examination.. INCLUDING RETINA.

... based on COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS of the Individual Patient's case.

On such Analysis...RETINA-STATUS is Quite Vital.. and that...

Any and Every Rectification elsewhere in the Eye .. should

.. Start with RETINA-FIXATION... FIRST... by its satisfactory Rectification.

No Medical Practioner or Hospital or even the Medical-Science can TAKE EXCUSE... nor CAN JUSTIFY..... for making a Partially Blind...into a TOTAL BLIND... due to their handling.

.. Whatever may be the cause...
IF THE CATARACT IS DENSE......how can the retina be visualized????
I still fail to understand this point.

True a B-scan and latest equipments like OCT may tell us the details of the retina.....BUT HOW CAN THE PATIENT SEE IF THE CATARACT IS ADVANCED?????also a cataract surgery will only help the vitreo-retinal surgeon to see the retina clearly!!!!!!
I still feel if the cataract was advanced the hospital was right to conduct a cataract surgery.....

.it is a different story whether the surgery went off as planned or got complicated.....I am not justifying this aspect !!!
[/u]
In any case... RETINA-RECTIFICATION.. should PRECEDE all other Operations or Processes...

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES...Cataract-Surgery should precede Retina rectification.

If Cataract-Surgery precedes Retina-Rectification... it causes RETINA- DETACHMENT...

..Ultimately HUMAN-CAUSED BLINDNESS... leaving the Patient an Innocent Victim..

Equi-vocally and invariably... one and all the Opthalmic-Scholars assert quoting update Research finding.

So undisputedly... RETINA-RECTIFICATION must be the Starting process in any Case.
.[/quote]

Dear RP,

May be you are a Medical Professional... So you are taking Sides.

Instead of opposing my statements of Truth... from the Update Expert-Professionals..

..better you please refer to other professionals... update and well-known..

.. to find out the DUE ANSWER for your Right-question.

Whereas I am Not a Medical Professional.. but an INNOCENT VICTIM..

.. who sincerely wishes.. NONE ELSE SHOULD BECOME THE INNOCENT VICTIM... like me...

... due to the lack of UPDATE PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE... of the Doctor

Patient-Clients repose WHOLE-HEARTED TRUST on the professional.

But please DON'T authorize or approve or accept the Opthalmist to

... MAKE AN HALF- BLIND patIent... ..into a FULL-BLIND.!!..

in the name of Medical-Treatment to an Innocent Client.!!