Thread: Indian Education System

Hybrid View

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for your valuable views guys!!.........

i do agree with all that you've written.

actually i had this in mind since long long time.......i just thought i'll put that before you!....

when i was doing my schooling,....i always used to have this feeling that im not studying what my interest really rests in. yes! ofcoure, even i dint had much idea or i was't sure what interests me the most. may be i was making up my mind at that time.

so!....for that reason most of the time i couldn't concentrate on my studies.

becoz i used to think tht its not for me.....the usual studies.....i dint found the process any way creative,....creatively involving!

i always dreamt of a school which gives more than the textbook knowledge. which makes you involve, experience, experiment make mistakes and learn through your mistakes.

tht way i believe would have had a better understading towards life.....the value of life!....the value of other living beings....the value of nature!!!...the imortance of the society!!!....so on and so forth.

i think if the system of education/teaching had been more creative, i would have acquired more knowledge. i lost that chance,....thats the reason why i think there should be a better system.

so that no one loses it. i believe its the most valuable period of one's life!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement