Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: madhu balakrishnan

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Suma (@ ) on: Thu May 1 13:39:47 EDT 2003

I wish a good future to Madhu for his further career and wish a good life of cavernous love with Vidhitha and Madhav.
    With wishes and love
    Suma and friends
    Pathanamthitta

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

sajan (@ ) on: Tue Jul 22 07:42:16 EDT 2003

dear SAM
    r u mad?....
    don't tell this type of stupid things.
    u know about MB?
    i don't like to waist my time for ur stupid words.ok......

Post Thanks / Like

Malluhater (@ 210.*) on: Tue Jul 22 08:25:55 EDT 2003

Jayachandran, Unni menon, Vijay Yesudoss, M G Srikumar, Biju Menon and Now.... Madhu Balakrishnan - ALL CLONES OF YESUDOSS

Post Thanks / Like

Sunny (@ ) on: Tue Aug 5 01:59:52 EDT 2003

Sam Must be certainly a mentally demented person who doesnt has a whiff of what he is talking about. Probably its better to ignore his comments. Now coming to voice of MDB I think we will not miss the melodious voice of yesudoss for years to come. We have found a successor in MDB.
    He has a lovely golden voice.

Post Thanks / Like

Sam (@ 217.*) on: Tue Aug 5 02:53:06 EDT 2003

Sunny, MB is a good singer, but nowhere near the calibre of KJY. DOn't even try to compare KJY with anybody, nobody can come close.
    Vijay Jesudas is the closest we have to kJY

Post Thanks / Like

Rem (@ 202.*) on: Sun Aug 10 09:34:57 EDT 2003

Sam,

You are correct in saying that no one can compete with Yesudas. But MB's voice is good. Give him a chance to prove his ability. And please don't say that Vijay Yesudas is the closest we have to Yesudas.We have many better singers than him.

Post Thanks / Like

Sri (@ 24.2*) on: Sun Aug 10 14:49:09 EDT 2003

Madhu Balakrishnan is an OK singer, he still has to prove himself . it will be very difficult for him to be different from the other "youth singers"

Vijay Yesudas is average at best, if he didn't have the yesudas name we will not be talking about him now.

in my opinion, the best singers in tamil (other than the greats SPB and KJY) are Unni Menon, Srinivas, and Unni Krishnan. Unni Menon has a great voice, sings effortlessly and has produced great hits with ARR. Srinivas is good but makes evn easy songs diffuclt. Unnikrishnan is good, his voice does not film music

Post Thanks / Like

Siva (@ 203.*) on: Sun Aug 17 09:47:02 EDT 2003

Madhu Balakrishnan is a good singer with a mature voice that resembles K.J.Yesudass. He sang a few songs in Bharathi. But he was given a chance by Vithyasaagar to sing 'Kanaa Kandenadi' in Parthiban Kanavu. He absulotely did a good job in that song. Hopefully he gets more offers in the future by various music directors. Good Luck Madhu and lets not create a competition among the singers...although looking up singers like K.J.Yesudass for his voice and experience in the music field, but no competition is needed here. In the music field everyone has to prove their ability no matter if they sound crappy, coz that's what make the difference in their singing and voice.

Post Thanks / Like

Mandidy (@ ) on: Tue Apr 13 11:19:34 EDT 2004

Sam i think you are in love with kj Yesudas....
    Deffenitly he is a gifted singer. And don't think there will be better ones.... For example, everyone thought biran lara from westindies cricket team was the best player. but who is it now? sam? deffenitly sachintendulkar... get a life man... go see mohanlal's 25th movie celebration and madubalakrishnan is singing harimuraliravam in malayalam and comparing to harimuraliravam sung by MB and Yesudas, YD sounded like sh**.....
    i am still saying yesudas is a gifted artist. Please take vijay yesudas from this responses. That kid should be singing in the bathroom and don't compare him to his father...
    pe@ce....
    again makesure you think before you state some sh** up here....

Post Thanks / Like

krishnan (@ ) on: Sat May 1 21:21:13 EDT 2004

Hi ,
    Madhu Balakrishnan is a great singer...He has voice alike Yesudas and hence people often mistake his voice to be Yesudas's....But he is born with such a voice. I know it better coz i learnt music along with him in Chennai.He never tried to immitate Yesudas.He is born with such a lovely voice but it is unfortunate that it sound like that of Yesudas's.He shud be given more opportunites. Already now he has made a name for himself in the cassette industry by singing superb songs on lord Ayyappa. Lord shud have lot of blessings on him and his family too( wife Divya and son Madhav)......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast