Mr.Ramakrishna:

// I fully agree with you that TAMIL is classical and ancient complete language and S.I languages are indebted to TAMIL. // .

Unbiased Indian and International Linguistic Scholars have asserted authentically that all the other South-Indian Languages, (so called Dravidian-Languages) are the Off-shoot Languages sprung up from the Ancient TAMIL, so called SENTHAMIZH ( Classical Form of Tamil)

One of such authentic Research Study is by Dr. Suneethi Kumar Chatterji whose Treatise is "Origin and Development of Dravidian-Languages"

It is also asserted that Tamil was the only Language spoken ALL OVER INDIA..., during the yesterdays. Subsequently it was confined to South-India because of the Intervention of Pali, Prakrit and Sanskrit Languages more encouraged by the Kings of those days.

From that form of Classical Tamil, the contemporary Tamil-Neighbour-Languages have developed, it has been proved.

To prove this factor if we observe the ancient forms of other South-Indian Languages from which the present shapes as Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Tulu have been transformed ....

...so to say ACHA-TELUGU for Telugu....

...HALE-KANNADA..... for Kannada.....

and EZHUTHTHACHAN-MALAYALAM for Malayalam....

...it is quite undoubtedly obvious that all these Tamil-Neighbour-Languages are....

...Nothing but SENTHAMIZ (Ancient form of Classical-Tamil) sans Sanskrit-words.

// But in my opinion a language becomes rich and will serve the purpose more if it can accept the words from other languages (EX: English). //

Yes. You are correct and that is how any Language can exist...rather SURVIVE ...even under all odds of changing Times.

English is considered as one of the most Advanced and the Richest amongst the International Languages. But...What is its Background?... It is neither a Classical Language ...nor the Ancient !

But Today the whole world accepts it as a Great Language because...

... it is the most ADVANCED and FERTILE..

...with Maxium amount of Vocabulary...

..despite several Lacunae in it .

..especially its Non-standard pronunciations. This Lacunae is peculiar and exists ONLY IN ENGLISH.... Internationally.

And the most noteworthy factor in English is that it has been persistently developed and advanced by means of continuous additions of new words imported from other Languages, without any INHIBITIONS or ORTHODOXY ....unlike other International Languages.....such that invariably the whole world accepts.....that for ADVANCED STUDIES....especially for....SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGICAL Subjects.... English is the MOST BEFIT & APT Language... ... even though it is just an OFFSHOOT Language.... a Mosaic-form of Several Languages and Not a Classical Language...

.. Only because of such ADAPTABILITY..

Luckily Tamil still maintains its Classical Status and presently is spoken by about 14 Crores of people all over the world, mainly because of its Simplicity in pronunciations, with lesser number of Alphabets alongside such other reasons already detailed hereabove.

While I reiterate that every Language has its own Unique Values and Beauty, this main Factor of SIMPLICITY and EASIEST usage status coupled with Abundant Classical Vocabulary is Unparallel in case of Tamil as asserted by the Global Scholars, which are the main reasons for its long survival.

And also the Tamil-speaking people have not been rigid like those mentioned above and have imported words from several foreign Languages, apart from Sanskrit.....and using them profusely.

For example:

¾¢¨ºî ¦º¡ø
Adopted into Tamil --- Foreign Language Source --- -- Meaning

ºÃ¢-Sari Persian Yes

ƒýÉø-Jannal Portugese Window

À¾¢ø-Badhil Arab Reply

¸Î¾¡º¢-Kaduthaasi Persian Letter

¾¡Ê-Dhaadi Arab Beard

ÍõÁ¡Î-Chummaadu Portugese Sandwitch-Weight-Support for Head

¾¢ÛÍ-Dhinusu Persian Varieties

ƒ¢øÄ¡-Jillaa Arab District

¾¡º¢ø¾¡÷-Thahsildhaar Arab Head of Taluk

ÀÃÅ¡ö-Paravaa Arab To be cared

¾Â¡÷-Thayaar Arab Ready

//My mother tough(Tongue) is Telugu //

Well. Then you will be happy to read .....in this Context.. the two Books in Telugu named

"Nudi-Naanudi" and Thummedhaa-Oka-Saari"

published by Andhra-Pathrika and Andhra-Prabha respectively.

Under those Titles they were published as Serial-Articles in these weeklies about 50 years back.. It was analytic on the Origins of Vocabulary and their present forms comparatively as well as their Proximities and Similarities in the various Dravidian Languages. The presentation was so vivid, lively and photographic that any common Telugu-knowing person will find it easy and interesting. I read zealously every week and learnt much from them.

I will be happy if anybody can fetch them and send to me for which I will bear the cost with whole-hearted GRATITUDE....because they are worthy to possess as Reference-Books.