Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Hybrid View

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajithfederer View Post
    Pakistan travel agents working in India. Classic Intolerance from BJP MP's.

http://wap.business-standard.com/art...0400576_1.html
    it's funny that so called bharatiya janata party thinks bharath is only theirs .. (they called others puppets while they themselves are puppets in the hands of RSS ) .. and they like to send everyone to Pakistan.. whoever opens their mouth they will pack them to Pakistan .. funny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshkrv View Post
    it's funny that so called bharatiya janata party thinks bharath is only theirs .. (they called others puppets while they themselves are puppets in the hands of RSS ) .. and they like to send everyone to Pakistan.. whoever opens their mouth they will pack them to Pakistan .. funny

Even the most apolitical observer will note that - compared to the four plus decades of atrocious (non)governance of the Congress party, with criminals like Tytler, et al directly orchestrating not one, but several riots - killing 1000s - besides, the 100s of scams bankrupting the country, and continuously appeasing certain minority communities, etc - the one year old BJP, despite some obvious nut cases in its ranks, and a few stray incidents aside, have not done anything even 1/10th as bad as the Gandhi family's cronies have done..
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost