Thread: Political correctness - rabble rousing - current affairs..

Hybrid View

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    "....As the jihad heats up in the West, the media is becoming more clumsy and desperate in its attempts to deflect attention away from the jihad and back to its favorite bogeyman, "right-wing extremists." - Pamela Geller.

The level of cognitive dissonance + political correctness + self-abuse + censorship throughout the liberal media - is the reason why right wing fascism is on the rise in Europe.

In India, how much blood has been spilt recently since 1993??

Yet the world never cared - meanwhile the liberal media chose every opportunity to highlight their sense of perceived intolerance in the subcontinent - what is unfolding in Europe was all waiting to happen but nobody would listen even when someone screams out the inevitable - and yet watch out for homilies from the liberals & blaming everything other than the real set of reasons/threat..

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallel...-paris-attacks

http://www.npr.org/2015/11/14/455977...tacks-in-paris

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...know-right-now
    Feel sorry for Europe as such with their liberal and open borders policy ... UK has 1st/2nd gen from Pakistan raised and living in UK working against the same country which made them. They have zero nationalism and operate freely from their own pockets within London.

Now with refugees arriving from Syria it is said that some 800000 will reach Germany this year. I wonder how many jihadis are in the making. I'm not kidding here. Paris attacks were master minded by a someone raised in Europe (Belgian) and ones taking advantage of recent refugee influx.

Paris terror attacks: Belgian-born Abdelhamid Abaaoud 'identified as mastermind'
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/49802383.cms

All this in the name of political correctness ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Feel sorry for Europe as such with their liberal and open borders policy ... UK has 1st/2nd gen from Pakistan raised and living in UK working against the same country which made them. They have zero nationalism and operate freely from their own pockets within London.
    It is not just Pakistanis but a vast number of Nigerians who are born and bought here go against this country , I remember the 07/07 attack back in 2005, I was on my way to work in the underground, when I got to work, every one was so relieved to see me, I had no idea as to what was going on, until they told me that there were bomb explosions in the underground and on a bus ... since then there has been racial tensions here, people used to think I was Pakistani and I used to get funny looks from people.

On the other hand I was terrified of travelling in the underground , at some point I was so paranoid, I tried to be extra vigilant ... the aim of these terrorist is to embed "fear" in your mind and they are successfully doing that!

another incident was when Kamal's Visvaroopam had all these controversy from the so called "Fringe" group I really wanted to see it to know what's all the fuss about.. I wanted to see it in cinema , but I was bit reluctant about it amidst security concerns, as to what these fringe Group can do, still I went to watch in cinema .. but rather than concentrating on the movie, I had to constantly look around to see who is sitting in front/beside/and back of me, such is the fear created by these people
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 16th November 2015 at 09:10 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye