Thread: Velan's Cuisine Extraordinaire

Threaded View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mexicomeat,

The next try is with Soya Sauce.

Nov,

Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    We prefer vegetables to be under-cooked so that they retain their crunchiness and obviously, healthier too.

Tip 1 - use plenty of garlic slices. Do not burn the garlic or it will taste bitter.
    Tip 2 - add a little sugar if you want the vegetables to retain their color.
    Tip 3- Use only little water. Use a cover and let the vegetable cook in their own steam.
    Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    That's Chicken Curry, Malaysian Indian style
    The chicken recipe is something of a wonder to me. The steps are totally in reverse with how I actually cook them. I will certainly try this out. And we don't get Baba or Lingam here. Have to settle down with what the Asian shop-keeper imports (LoL). But the products he proposes are quite nice too.

Just need a tip for chicken : Is there a way/method to keep the meat soft ? Most of the time, the meat gets harder when I try to make a gravy with it. I don't know whether they are getting over cooker or ... am missing something ?
    Last edited by mappi; 13th October 2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. Likes NOV liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement