Thread: Is there any hope?????

Hybrid View

Senior Member Senior Hubber malligai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    uhb,

mmm..i exactly understand what u r going through...esp being in India when everyone is so nosy and scrutinizing about other people's personal issues and ' status quo'...anyone in ur situation would feel the same...

plss do not think that everyone who has a good job is happy, and having fun...everyone has their share of problems...and no one is ever content with what they have...and all ur friends should have struggled to get where they r now...maybe u dint start early like them, but 'it is better late than never'...

//But as you rightly say so one has to keep
    ones chin up...but for how long???. //---ila, we dont have to put up a show for anyone else...who cares about what everybody else thinks about us...we r what we r, within us...u must start believing in urself first, and forget what ur friends, neighbors or family would think about u...

//Sometimes ,I feel there is not much to live for...//---heyyy, common, all those great people and achievers in this world has been in ur shoes...my dad's friend was around 40, married with a kid...he dint have a job, penniless...uneducated...so he started to sell snacks in the canteen of a movie theatre...he now owns the top chain of restaurants in TN, and is one of the self-made millionaires...

but u seem to be a well educated person...what beats me is, how come u remained unemployed for sooo long??...just forget about all those lost opportunities...why cant u take up something now, to begin with...getting out, making some money, and talking to people will definetely boost ur confidence...

naan solarthu ellam is just a friendly advice ok?...innum neraya 'postive' friends kooda pesunga..it will help...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement