View Poll Results: Which Tamilnadu player would you like to retain for next IPL?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Murali Vijay - The stylish "kamal fan" Batsman

6 20.00%
  • Ashwin - Tamizh Suzhal

20 66.67%
  • Balaji - Karunchiruthai

3 10.00%
  • Anirudha Srikanth - Paruthiveeran

0 0%
  • Badrinath - Karma veeran

1 3.33%
Page 118 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1309

Thread: "Champion of Champions" Chennai Super Kings

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson king View Post
    You said and I quote, "its the same reason you feel proud when 11 players who are completely unrelated to you represent a region and win, just because they are from your region." I am just pointing out that I never felt proud about Pawar's 'achievements', so speak for yourself. Don't conjoin me in the 'you', I am not interested.
    What level of comprehension!. Those 11 players means cricket players, lets say Indian cricket players who belong to your region and NOT pawar!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Please check your logic. Lets say Gurunath tells to the bookie Dhoni is going to come in number 4. Now Bookie can both bet and sell this information to the opponent team, thereby influencing the game. The only stakeholder, who will be affected here is Chennai Super Kings team.

Where is fixing here is beyond me. I advise you to check the dictionary again.
    let me give you 1 example : When Dhoni says , there are 1 or 2 important playesr with questionable injuries they might not playa specific game. And they can't chase more than 150 without them. If bookie uses this information and tells opposition bowler to give more runs to influence the outcome for CSK to win that match ? You don't think this is fixing when everyone shares the profit ? Question should be asked how far did it go within CSK.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 26th October 2013 at 09:38 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    let me give you 1 example : When Dhoni says , there are 1 or 2 important player with questionable injuries they might not playa specific game. And they can't chase more than 150 without them. If bookie uses this information and tells opposition bowler to give more runs to influence the outcome for CSK to win that match ? You don't think this is fixing when everyone shares the profit ? Question should be asked how far did it go within CSK.
    This is called fixing and the police has explicitely, and clearly told that there was no "fixing" charges against Gurunath.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    What level of comprehension!. Those 11 players means cricket players, lets say Indian cricket players who belong to your region and NOT pawar!
    Er, that is the logic that you just applied to justify your pride at Srini triumphing over administrators of other regions, so go bang YOUR head. :P You used a general 'you' which implies that just as you feel proud about Srini, I ought to feel proud about Pawar because I am based out of Mumbai. No thank you, keep your parochial pride to yourself, it may not necessarily apply to everyone.

P.S: And I am waiting for a response about Srini's conflict of interest. Pl explain why he shouldn't step down just because the matter is sub judice if Azharuddin was handed a life ban without an uncontested court verdict. Please explain why that is not hypocrisy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Er, that is the logic that you just applied to justify your pride at Srini triumphing over administrators of other regions, so go bang YOUR head. :P You used a general 'you' which implies that just as you feel proud about Srini, I ought to feel proud about Pawar because I am based out of Mumbai. No thank you, keep your parochial pride to yourself, it may not necessarily apply to everyone.
    Crimson, as you did not comprehend what I told, let me explain very clearly.

You support 11 cricket players who are unrelated to you just because they represent your region and feel proud when they win

I supported srini to become the BCCI president as he was from Chennai and felt proud when he won.

I "NEVER" told you feel proud when pawar wins. I thought 11 players means cricket players and you will get the drift.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is called fixing and the police has explicitely, and clearly told that there was no "fixing" charges against Gurunath.
    Yo When Guruji was part of the gang which was profiting from fixing games. you guys are happy because he was a ball boy and not the manager? And who in right mind will think that Seenu mama or Guruji or people with power will do dirty work themselves. They use people like Vindo and others for this very purpose so that trial doesn't lead to them( or there doorsteps).
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saai, I repeat, please speak for yourself and don't assume things. I may feel happy for a while if India wins a match. I don't necessarily feel 'proud' about it. Just my personal choice. I am a cricket fan per se rather than an Indian cricket team fan. I can only feel proud of jawans fighting for the nation at the border. And that is so long as I am convinced India is not indulging in any Bush-style 'Osama dead or alive' missions at the behest of the defence lobby. I basically give a wide berth to jingoism, it's not my cup of tea.

Post Thanks / Like

P.S: And I am waiting for a response about Srini's conflict of interest. Pl explain why he shouldn't step down just because the matter is sub judice if Azharuddin was handed a life ban without an uncontested court verdict. Please explain why that is not hypocrisy.
    Srini is a hypocrite. True! ...the argument was "why do I support a corrupt politician". My point is Srini has not been proved to be corrupt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Srini is a hypocrite. True! ...the argument was "why do I support a corrupt politician". My point is Srini has not been proved to be corrupt.

Post Thanks / Like
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Saai; 26th October 2013 at 09:56 PM.