Quote Originally Posted by Murali Srinivas View Post
வாசு சார்,

முன்பு ஒரு முறை நடிகர் திலகத்தின் திரியில் கிராமத்தில் டெண்ட் கொட்டகையில் சினிமா பார்த்த அனுபவங்களை நீங்கள் எழுதிய போது அதில் இந்த விஷயங்களை குறிப்பிட்டிருந்தீர்கள். அந்த சினிமா அனுபவங்களை தவிர்த்து விட்டு நீங்கள் பதிவிட்டிருக்கும் நினைவுகளில் கிராமீய மணம் கமழ்கிறது என்பதை நான் சொல்லாமலே படிக்கும் அனைவரும் புரிந்துக் கொள்வர். நகரத்திலேயே பிறந்து வளர்ந்த என் போன்றோருக்கு இது போன்ற அனுபவங்கள் படிக்க மட்டுமே கிடைக்கும். நிறைய எழுதுங்கள்.

அன்புடன்
TIRUVARUR, tanjore dt TN. my birthplace and thaplace where my ancestors lived. Early from 50's we go there every year and spend some weeks and relax, thosedays a famous train called BOATMAIL was availale to trech the place. night 8pm dep arraival early morning by 4am I uued to get a sense of KUTHUGALAM while nearing the place especially a bridge on oodampokki river on the banks of tiruvaur,
we spend the mornings to visit a big tank called KAMALALAYAM OPP TO THE big temple which is famous for its fresh waters it has about 60 deepwells inside and waters never dry till date a very rare TANK.
after food lot of bullock carts carrying the advertisements about current film posters. we plan our schedules accordingly.
there were only two three theatres one by name BABY And other AMMAIYAPPA. ammaiyappa mostly screens NT moviies and the other one mgr pictures.
my remembrance rolls back to pavamannippu padital muttampoduma t.k. tanayan days which we go with family and enjoyed.that time itself I have developed a sense of liking on NT and his films.
our place is very famous for its CHARIOT- RATHAMBIGGEST IN ASIA USED AT THE TIME OF FESTIVALS. OUR PLACE STILL FAMOUS FOR THIS THREE TANK TEMPLE AND CHARIOT. EVEN now whenever we get ance we never miss the occasions of visiting our place.
tanks vasu sir your writings about your place made me to share little