Quote Originally Posted by vasudevan31355 View Post
மகிழ்ச்சியான செய்தி.

வெகு விரைவில் வெள்ளித்திரையில் மீண்டும் தலைவரின் 'நான் வாழ வைப்பேன்'

'நடிகர் திலகம் 360 டிகிரி' அளிக்கும் 'நான் வாழ வைப்பேன்' திரைக்காவியம் எல்லாம் முடிந்து அருமையான பிரிண்டில் வெளிவரத் தயார் நிலையில் உள்ளது. (சினிமாஸ்கோப் இல்லை). சென்னையில் வெளியிட திரையரங்கு உரிமையாளர்களிடம் பேசப்பட்டு வருகிறது. அனேகமாக மே மாதத்தில் ரிலீஸ் இருக்கலாம்.

போஸ்டர்ஸ் டிசைன்கள் கூட ரெடியாகி விட்டன. மூன்று வித டிசைன்களில் போஸ்டர்ஸ் ரெடியாகி உள்ளன. இப்போது போஸ்டர்ஸ் டிசைன் முதன் முதலாக நடிகர் திலகம் திரியில் நம் பார்வைக்கு. போஸ்டர்ஸ் டிசைன்ஸ் பற்றிய நண்பர்களின் கருத்துக்களை ஆவலுடன் எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன்.

This design looks very good as we can see both the family related and some suspense factor in the background when we see the police jeep. I think we can include Mr.Rajinikanth's pose too

The above picture looks good and I think this will definitely capture the attention of Mr.Rajnikanth's fans too. Looks different..Calm and Composed Nadigar Thilagam with a deep thought in his eyes. Rajinikanth's cool casual pose looks good i suppose.

This poster has suspense and thrill factor as everyone could understand quite clearly. Nothing special in the appearance factor..But a different posture of our NAdigar Thilagam, showing / aiming something ( may be the wood house in back drop????)

I too heard that it is not Cinemascope converted..It is good and what they are planning to screen is a good print. I read somewhere that Raghavender sir also saw the print when it was trial run..

May be he can tell us how the print is?

Other wise out of 5 point scale, I would rate the First one as 5 (Nadigar Thilagam face looks very bright)Second one as 4.5 and third one as 4.5 too..!

What is your rating Vasudevan Sir?