solomon wrote : With Regard to Rig Veda to Ramayan and Mahabaratha are all considered as ONLY Sanskrit by every University researching all over the World.
oh yeah, though the langauge used in these are so different they can be called be same, but proto dravidian and Tamil cannot be same for sure. What kind of logic is this ?

solomon wrote :Tamil Spoken then had quiet a lot of Proto Dravidian Words or KodunTamil as Pavanar School's whitewahing calls them. So we can say, Classical Tamil of Sangam Literature was Never Spoken at all.

Pavanar's school called Tamil Koduntamil because it had proto dravidian words, it is news to me

solomon wrote : Sangam Literature and Silapathikaram clearly mentions of Vadugu being spoken in beyond Tirupathi. And on Senguttuvan's Expedition Sangam Lit. says- "Mozhi Pala Nadu Kadanthu" i.e., Existance of Other Languages during BCE periods.

Nobody denies the presence of other languages in India during the later sangam era

solomon wrote : Pragrit and Classical Sanskrit as Per Western Universities are considered as Ideological twins developement from Vedic Sanskrit. When we look at Brahmi Tamil Inscriptions, which do not use Classical Tamil, same way all over India, the Stone Inscriptions of the same Period use Calloquial spoken language Pragrit a twin of Sanskrit. No Linguistic Objective research put it with Dravidian Group.

You are missing the point here, the stone inscriptions in Tamil, clearly identify them as Tamil. While the inscriptions before 150 AD clearly identify them as prakrits, in the sence they do not follow the grammer of sanskrit or even the vocabulary. If we see a bengali text we would definetly find few words to be hindi like, that does not make them the same language. They are distinct.

solomon wrote : On Tamil Development, I Showed- Words for ThAT-WHAT-This-Antha- Entha- Intha are not there in TholKappiyam to Tirukural.

I do not find shakespear using 90 % of words in the webster dictionary, so I conclude that English during shakespear time was only 10 % complete and has been growing . Sorry I cannot control but laugh at this logic.

solomon wrote : ible Old Testament's Genesis is presently dated to close to 300-200BCE, and Prophets to 300-50BCE, and Writings to 200BCE to 130CE,ofcouse using Earlier oral materials which more or less coincide with Sangam Lit. They must be looked for its Historical Contents and Linguistical words.

Just out of curiosity, the hebrew bible refers words like 'tokai' for peacock feathers and 'ari' for lion. Looks like they are tamil words.