Thread: It happens NOT only in India!!

Threaded View

Member Junior Hubber Hummingbird's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It happens NOT only in India!!

[tscii]
    Dear All
    Long time since I hubbed.......

Those who knew me and my reputation to vanish quite so often will now be wondering ‘Okay…. what is it now?’

Well…. Am back for a reason…. A reason that I hope will make me visit the hub more often than before….. and yeah, there is also a reason why I am petering and not writing in my usual Tanglish

I decided I am going to hub again sometime around 7pm yesterday… when I was waiting with my friend for a train in a London underground station…. The experiences between 2pm and 7pm was so exciting and so unexpected that I had to put them down in words and what better place can I think of in this world, than our cozy little hub to share the excitement….

And when I said this friend of mine, who was waiting with me for the train, that I have to write this and I am gonna go back to hub, he was excited as well and wanted to know what I write and how is the response to my writing. And this friend, being a non-Tamilian, asked me to write it fully in English, so that he can also understand whats going on. So that’s the reason for this petering.

Okay… who is this friend? Well…. for now, lets say his name is X-man As we go along, I will share this link with him for him to read and reflect. I thought it would only be fair to share this link as he was also a party to the excitement. I leave it to him to decide to join /not to join this cute community

Here we go with “It happens NOT only in India!!”
    Enjoy life! There is plenty of time to be dead

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement