Thread: Anandam - serial sunTV

Threaded View

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Anandham Serial

June 20, 2006.
    Asst. Commissioner Dorai's acting is very good but I don't think that it is his own voice for the past few days ! Someone's voice has been dubbed. There are so many unwanted flashbacks, such as Abirami thinking about the promoter and demolishing the building etc etc just to drag the serial which is a waste of time. Though Anandham serial is scheduled for 30 minutes, in reality it runs only for 15 minutes and the rest of the time are annoying commercials. I thought that it would end six months ago wjen RK returned but due to unwanted flashbacks and irrelevant topics, the director is purposely dragging the serial. Why Abirami is not confronted so far for all her evil behaviour ? Why is she winning all the time ? Govindan's wife is still in Arjun's house. On June 20th show, demolishing the building is stopped at least for now and Uma is married and Lakshman is happy. When would this serial end ?? How long do they plan to run this serial ? I sent an e-mail to the director of Anandham two weeks ago mentioning about unwanted flashbacks and irrelevant topics but as expected he didn't reply to my e-mail.Any comments ??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement