Thread: all Truth summarised abt Tamil n sanskrit

Threaded View

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Nedunchezhiyan (@ cach*) on: Fri Oct 22 19:51:54 EDT 2004

Thiru. Inian, It is amazing that you agree and accept what Arijar. Annathurai said. I have encountered some Thamizhans of TN who have said, "TN is just a state like others and hindi is the official language of India." It is pathetic! I don't know if those people are from TN, but if they were, they are senlsess or brainwashed or didn't think of it as a big deal for some weird reason. Lot of Thamizhans seem to give up on important things, they seem to agitate against things that which need no agitation at all. The important things like hindi dominion in TN, the killing of Thamizh Nadu Fishermans are like truth behind the screen! I mean if whole TN agitate against this, are they going to arrest the whole Thamizh Nadu Thamizhans? What are we? Defendless?

//Most of my north indian friends believes that if someone dont know hindi , then they are not indians. .//
    You should listen to what a Gujuarati told me, "They speak Hindi in Thamizh Nadu" as in Hindi is the first offical language! Although he was wrong, hindi is official in TN government offices. Not to mention English along with Hindi. It is very confusing to be a Thamizhan and see your language and communitry trapped in some blackhole. Most of our population although is 'religious' it does not worry to gain the linguistic understandings nor to learn well about their own culture. I mean who is going to do that if there is no country and your language has no worth even in its own soil! Thamizh is presented as something burden to learn even in TN; The home of Thamizh and Thamizhars. Can you believe that in Toronto, Canada they accepted Thamizh as a credit course in Highschool to enter the Universities before Thamizh course was accepted as one of the course in the TN private schools. They accept Thamizh in an 'English' country b4 it is accepted in the Thamizh soil, very sad. The thing about Thamizh being adopted into foreign countries and given less right in Thamizh soil is that, people will learn 'Tamil' not 'Thamizh'.

<a name="last"></a>

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement