Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Threaded View

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Avadi to America View Post
    For me Devar magan is the best and outstanding screen play from Kamal..... Kamal has script writer easily out shined everyone behind the camera.....Be it a dialogues or character introduction, particularly Kaka radha krishnan and Nassar character..... I was fully awestruck while watching the movie in poonamalle sundar in 1992.... I watched it again three months back i felt the same feeling and now i understand the movie and dialogues better.....I also watched hindi version in early 2000..... both anil kapoor and amrish puri performance was big let down for me.... though the people in the north praised their performance......periya thevar acting pathi pesa periyvanga yaaravathu vanga....the bond between sivaji and kamal was outstanding..... this one among the movies where everything falls in to perfect place.....Thevar magan is an excellent adaptation of GOD FATHER in rural milieu.....
    I completely agree with you..Thevar magan,anbe sivam were ultimate in terms of screenplay..Not only that it has everything performance,direction,songs,etc..next comes 10A in terms of screenplay but it failed to impress in other departments like make-up,etc...
    When it comes to KH direction virumandi is favourite..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement