Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: National Award Winner Danush - News & Discussions

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Dhanush, who is set to debut in Bollywood with Aanand L. Rai's love saga "Raanjhanaa", says his choice of films will always depend on script no matter how many offers he get from Bollywood in future.

"My priority really depends on the script, like which script appeals me the most, which script has challenges for me, which script can bring out the best in me," Dhanush said here Friday during the promotion of "Raanjhanaa".

Dhanush made his acting debut in Tamil cinema in "Thulluvadho Ilamai" in 2002 and since then he has worked in over 28 Tamil films. The actor even won the National and Filmfare award for best actor for his performance in Tamil film "Aadukalam".

On being asked, how he will strike a balance between his Tamil and Bollywood projects, if "Raanjhanaa" does well, he said: "I have not thought about it because its very early. I am still waiting for 'Raanjhanaa''s release," Dhanush said. "If, as you (reporter) said "Raanjhanaa" does well at the box-office, I will do one Tamil film and one Hindi film, honest answer," added the 29-year-old.

"Raanjhanaa" features Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor opposite Dhanush and hits the theatres June 21.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im quite sure Northies are gona love him..no khans/roshans can do like what he has done in the clip below..very natural expressions

Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Post Thanks / Like
    It will be great for him to succeed there.
    Finally he will be out of the shadows of his f-i-l
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Im quite sure Northies are gona love him..
    I hope that too.

But keeping in mind SRK (ofcourse others too), I have a big doubt on whether they would "understand" these "natural expressions". Moreover if you watch carefully most of the scenes and suituations were lifted from tamil movies. Its not their flavour. Realism (like dancing in the middle of a crowded street) does not mean anything to them. Thanks to RGV, they had accepted street murders just recently. Else for them movie is nothing but a a well dressed pauper boy romancing in a breezy garden with a "powdered-face-untied-hair" girl.

Lets keep our fingers crossed.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    the best youtube comment
    Dhanush is the hero that we can relate to. He looks like us, talks like us and above all feels like us. He is infinitelybetter than the semi-firang Kapoors who speak English with a fake accent. The less I talk about their (and their beauty queen girlfriends) acting skills, the better it is. To all those racist pigs who thinks white is better, my advice--Migrate to Antarctica. You will find miles of whiteness in there. (BTW, I am from Uttar Pradesh)
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Dhanush is the hero that we can relate to. He looks like us, talks like us and above all feels like us."
    & that's the biggest strength for Dhanush.. probably from Polladhavan days... before that he was more like a "onaan".. [usage: by kamal in nammavar ]

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    Im quite sure Northies are gona love him..
    I think so too... something tells me he will succeed !!
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Post Thanks / Like
    what a competition maama!

Post Thanks / Like
    In Sargunam's next movie...

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast