View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 392 of 398 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Azhago azhagu, naan jewels ah sollala, vj ah sonnen.
    Ean kanneerum seneerum kooda un pear sollum- Vijay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GSV View Post
    seekram Oru romantic story la nadikanum Thalaivare pls..
    Yeah urban romantic movie !!! but too late ... should have done that 3 4 years before !!!

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Superb ad. Beautifully conceived and presented. Vijay looks suave and charming. The character in the ad appears to be so much like him in real life...I mean I could visualize him really doing that ...for his driver's daughter. Brilliant work.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Yeah urban romantic movie !!! but too late ... should have done that 3 4 years before !!!
    Its late.. But not too late.. The problem I see..casting big stars for romantic movies s huge risk for producer and director... Periya heroes um romba yosipaanga.. Adhum nammaalu.. kootathila thaniya chair pottu okkandhu yosikaravaru.. Kekkanuma konjam kastam dhaan..
    Sachin...

Post Thanks / Like
    Radikaa Sarathkumar
    @realradikaa :
    Happy to be working @actorvijay,Atlee in Kalaipuli Dhanu production and @Samanthaprabhu2, a rocking script

Post Thanks / Like
    “Vijay is my biggest strength and inspiration,” says Vikranth
    Vikranth, cousin of Ilayathalapathy Vijay, has been part of the industry for ten years and he received his major breakthrough for his supporting role in Pandiyanaadu where he played Vishal’s friend. “The fact that I was Vijay’s brother made my entry into films easy. Being his kin helped me sustain myself over the last decade. He is my biggest strength and inspiration. Despite being a huge star, he always remains down-to-earth,” says Vikranth.
    Vikranth’s upcoming film is Thakka Thakka directed by his elder brother Sanjeev. It has Arya, Vishal and Vishnu grooving together with Vikranth for a special song.
    http://www.onlykollywood.com/vijay-i...says-vikranth/

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome !
    Dream Big !

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.indiaglitz.com/vijay-60-b...il-news-129432

‘Puli’ with Hansika, Shruthi Hassan, Sridevi and Prabhu is nearing completion and Illayathalapathy Vijay will move on to the cop thriller with Atlee for his 59th where he will be romancing Samantha and Amy Jackson.

Now there is exciting news from confirmed sources that Vijay and Sasikumar will be joining hands for Vijay 60. It is worth remembering that Sasikumar before making it big as an actor,produced and directed ‘Subramaniapuram’ in 2008, winning multiple national and international awards, pioneering the new wave era in Tamil cinema. Sasikumar has been working on a powerful script for Vijay the past few years and movie lovers can expect a palatable treat from this rare combo of Mass and Class.

Is it true? Any news abt this earlier?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to our dear brother Podaski on the arrival of an ultra cute gift to his family - A baby boy.

The little one be blessed with all the joys of life.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Uthara Unnikrishnan sings for Vijay 59
    Uthara Unnikrishnan who recently won the national award for best female playback singer is said to have sung a number in Vijay's 59th film which will have music by GV Prakash Kumar.
    Interestingly, it was GV Prakash who introduced Uthara and gave her the songAzhage..inSaivamfor which the little one bagged the national award.
    In a recent media interaction, Uthara said that she is a big fan of Vijay and the song she crooned for Vijay 59 is a lively number.
    Vijay 59 will be directed by Atlee and the film will have two heroines Samantha and Amy Jackson. http://www.sify.com/movies/uthara-un...oOhahifhd.html