View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 386 of 398 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Leo...You can rofl as much as you want...and Vj fans will support and stand by Vj in any case but VP I don't think will get any respect from any Vj fan ever. As I said...its a fear we all Vj fans have and wish that Vj never works with him.
    this was said even for ARM.... I do remember....hope you too remember or is there some selective amnesia...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    this was said even for ARM.... I do remember....hope you too remember or is there some selective amnesia...
    Guess its more a case of selective memory. I don't remember anyone saying this abt ARM.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

4. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    You can be sure that Vijay fans wouldn't even pay a wee bit of respect to those souls. Would even respect SP Rajkumar more.
    hmm...very nice to see that vj fans wouldn't pay a bit....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A script written for Vijay doesn't mean he went ahead to narrate it to Vijay. I am sure Vijay wouldn't have wasted his time. His selection of scripts and people have improved a lot post Sura.

What if Vijay joins hands with VP........Well, as always I will be more than happy to respect Ilayathalapathy's decision. That has nothing to do with our respect for VP. As Ajay says, there is a lot of compassion for the likes of SP Rajkumar who are better individuals and have tried their best for Vijay
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 21st February 2015 at 07:26 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Guess its more a case of selective memory. I don't remember anyone saying this abt ARM.
    if you remember ARM had said that he prepared the script for vj during Dheena...and later it is history....and there were good amount of caustic attacks on ARM....and vj wanted to work with a big director like ARM only after ARM became big league in India after Ghajini... the the equations changed all in a day or less....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    A script written for Vijay doesn't mean he went ahead to narrate it to Vijay. I am sure Vijay wouldn't have wasted his time. His selection of scripts and people have improved a lot after post Sura.

What if Vijay joins hands with VP........Well, as always I will be more than happy to respect Ilayathalapathy's decision. That has nothing to do with our respect for VP. As Ajay says, there is a lot of compassion for the likes of SP Rajkumar who are better individuals and tried their best for Vijay
    hmm..at last somewhat sensible post...these posts saying that vj fans not respecting these souls and not wanting vj to join with vp...is akin to the vj fans controlling vj....if you want it...no issues...but certainly it is not good for vj and his decision taking... ..the cinema industry is similar to the politics....personally I never liked AMR joining hands with Ajith but when it happened no fans talked about disrespecting him or so...but here the trend itself is something else...we never know what will happen tomorrow

in short...let me say....there is a thin line (oru mellissaana kodu) between not liking and being hatred....it is always better to be on the side of "not liking" rather than "being/showing hatred"...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Cannot agree more with you Cedy on Vijays selection of scripts and directors in the past few yrs...which is why I wouldn't want him to work with VP....and as I've said in my post, that's my personal opinion. I have my reasons why I feel that way abt VP, some of which we have talked abt here.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    VP, ayyo vendave vendam. I don't like that gang.
    Ean kanneerum seneerum kooda un pear sollum- Vijay

11. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    hmm..at last somewhat sensible post...these posts saying that vj fans not respecting these souls and not wanting vj to join with vp...is akin to the vj fans controlling vj....if you want it...no issues...but certainly it is not good for vj and his decision taking... ..the cinema industry is similar to the politics....personally I never liked AMR joining hands with Ajith but when it happened no fans talked about disrespecting him or so...but here the trend itself is something else...we never know what will happen tomorrow

in short...let me say....there is a thin line (oru mellissaana kodu) between not liking and being hatred....it is always better to be on the side of "not liking" rather than "being/showing hatred"...
    Leo, my friend...I think we are probably saying similar things. There is a thin line (oru mellisana kodu) between "showing hatred" and "not respecting" a particular directors work. I have no personal connection with VP for me to hate him. ..but yes I "personally" do not respect his work..that's all. Probably the word "respect" is what's causing the misunderstanding here. As you said, no point discussing it further. As for spreading hate, I guess that may definitely be applicable for some here, but not for you and me. So we are all good and aligned buddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay with Roja!