View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 306 of 398 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know the authenticity of this news but heard from a Cine industry insider that the Shankar-Vijay combo was always on cards after the whole Nanban casting episode and AGS was to produce. In fact AGS had paid an advance to Shankar long back but Shankar went on to do Ai under Aascar.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one makes dancing look so elegant and stylish among current actors like Vijay.

It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if we should beleive these rumours just on the basis of the fact that he was one of the few invitees for Shankar's birthday. Even Kamal invites him every year on his birthday. However, if it happens, it will be one hell of a project...let's hope for the best.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think, Vijay's 'I am Waiting' in Vijay awars to shankar can be an indication that the project is very much in the talks.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    No one makes dancing look so elegant and stylish among current actors like Vijay.
    The elegance and grace has as much to do with his expressions as his dance steps. His expressions show the ease with which he dances. That is rare.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Just loved Aska Laska from Nanban for it showcases Vijay's grace in melodies. His trademark, truly.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted-
    Last edited by littlemaster1982; 24th August 2014 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Unnecessary

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted-
    Last edited by littlemaster1982; 24th August 2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Unnecessary

Post Thanks / Like
    VIJAY VISITS PARTHIEPAN

Vijay is one actor who always support good cinema and directors, recently the director called Karthik Subbaraj and conveyed his wishes for the wonderful film. Now the latest we hear is that Vijay has visited Parthiepan's house and lauded him for his fantastic direction in Kathai Thiriaikathai Vasanam Iyakkam (KTVI).
    Already, KTVI has been declared as a hit and now with Vijay appreciating the film, this film might get the attention of many Vijay fans. Recently, Kathai Thiraikathai Vasanam Iyakkam team arranged for a success meet and thanked media people for their support. http://cinemalead.com/news-id-vijay-...-08-145921.htm

Post Thanks / Like
    Madhubala : IlaythalapAthy vijays humility is so endearing.Iam happily stuned tat he caled me 2thank me coz he heard me in a interview sayin Iam his fan