View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 321 of 398 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai
    @sri50 :
    #Vijay fans have unveiled a wax statue of their hero 2day morning @ Chrompet Vetri compound --- --- Sent by WhatsApp

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

கமல் இடத்தில் இப்பொழுது விஜய்

உலகம் முழுவதும் மாபெரும் வெற்றி பெற்ற 'கத்தி' திரைப்படத்த்தை அடுத்து விஜய் நடிப்பில் சிம்புதேவன் இயக்கவிருக்கும் திரைப்படத்திற்காக சென்னை அருகே உள்ள கிழக்கு கடற்கரை சாலை அருகே உத்தண்டி என்ற இடத்தில் பிரமாண்டமான செட் ஒன்று தயாராகி வருகிறது. ஆதித்ராம் ஸ்டுடியோஸ் என்ற நிறுவனத்தின் முழு பொறுப்பில் உருவாகி வரும் இந்த பிரமாண்டமான செட்டில்தான் படத்தின் பெரும்பாலான படப்பிடிப்பு நடைபெற உள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது.

இதே இடத்தில்தான் கமல்ஹாசன் நடித்த 'தசாவதாரம்' படத்தின் கோவில் செட் போடப்பட்டு படப்பிடிப்பு நடைபெற்றது என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது. விஜய், ஸ்ருதிஹாசன், ஸ்ரீதேவி, ஹன்சிகா, மற்றும் பலர் நடிக்கவிருக்கும் இந்த படத்தின் படப்பிடிப்பு அடுத்த மாதம் முதல் தொடங்குகிறது.

இம்சை அரசன் 23ஆம் புலிகேசி, இரும்புக்கோட்டை முரட்டு சிங்கம் ஆகிய சரித்திர பின்னணி கொண்ட படங்களை இயக்கிய சிம்புதேவன், இந்த படத்திலும் அதே சரித்திர பின்னணி கொண்ட திரைக்கதையை தேர்வு செய்துள்ளார். தேவிஸ்ரீ பிரசாத் இசையமைக்கும் இந்த படத்திற்கு 'சதுரங்க வேட்டை' நட்டி நட்ராஜ் ஒளிப்பதிவு செய்யவுள்ளார். பெரும் பொருட்செலவில் இந்த படத்தை பி.டி.செல்வகுமார் தயாரிக்கின்றார். இந்த திரைப்படம் 'கத்தி'யின் வசூல் சாதனையை முறியடிக்குமா? என்பதை பொறுத்திருந்துதான் பார்க்க வேண்டும்

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bill4u. Do contribute to this thread often.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just loved the kind words that Neil Nitin had to say about Vijay. Just copying that one section...remaining interview in the link.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-actors/...in-mukesh.html

*Kaththi, according to us, is one of the best films of Vijay in recent times, in terms of acting… How strong an impression did he make on you, as an actor and an individual?

The more I speak about Vijay, the less it seems. My character has come out so powerful because of the chemistry we shared.*To start with he is a spectacular human being and that reflects in his work. He has a great understanding of emotions and that reflects in the characters he plays. He has played both the characters with such dexterity.*Secondly, the greatest quality of Vijay is that he also contributes greatly to other actors on the set. If it weren’t for Vijay, my character wouldn’t have probably shaped the way it has. My role didn’t need a co-actor who was going to try to one-upmanship a character. The best thing about Vijay is that he is very secure as an actor. He doesn’t think twice about giving away all the attention if that is what his co-actors require. My father used to tell me that the more a tree starts growing and bearing fruits, the more it starts bowing down towards the earth. Vijay is the first person I’ve met in my whole life who is apt for that metaphor. For a man of his caliber, Vijay is spectacularly humble and for me, working with him was a great learning experience. He is like an elder brother to me.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    THALABATHY MASS IN NKDP. VIJAYTV SHOW.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    "@pudiharicharan Enthiran and Thuppakki were the only two Tamil films to have achieved that rare feat"

He refers to the magic number of 100 C
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Thalaivar in UK!

Post Thanks / Like
    Madhan Karky about Vijay :
    He is a cool and friendly person. Always have good chat with him when we meet. He will be singing another song of mine soon