View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 266 of 398 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite intro song

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not one of my favourite movies, but I liked this scene. In fact this scene was my only solace in an otherwise forgettable watching experience. I am talking about Kuruvi and the club fight. Vidyasagar’s background score and Vijay’s intensity makes this scene a definite watch and I have liked this more over the years. Offcourse, the sequence has a few over the top flying, but we are talking about Kuruvi here and considering other high-fly’s in the movie, the ones’ in this sequence are a lot better.

Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 4th July 2014 at 06:21 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Are we on to songs now?

If so, this could lead to some of the best Vijay discussions/sharing in hub.

I am sure a lot of us, not just fans, even a lot of neutral hubbers' here would have a list of Vijay songs that would be in their favourite's list.

Infact, the popularity/adulation some of them have enjoyed over the years has been pretty unbelievable.

Vijay is probably the only actor who can carry both a fast dance number and a slow melody with nonchalant grace and ease.

Let's share the very best of Vijay's songs

I would like to start with everyone's favourite from the maestro.

Kadhalukku Mariyadhai

Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 4th July 2014 at 06:20 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

5. Likes Kumaran.P liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here we go making it public now.. Watch it folks. The International edited version of Thuppakki which was released by the fans team through private. Watch it soon, would be more crisp now and enjoy how fast it moves

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It has always given me an impression that Udhayanidhi got the call sheets of Vijay, Trisha and roped in Dharani and then they wrote up a story in quick time just for the sake of making a movie with this hit combo. There were few Dharani touches but as a whole, the movie disappointed the general audience. And the songs weren't good too. When a combo returns after delivering an all time blockbuster, the expectations would be sky high and you have to fulfill at least half of it. It didn't happen in the case of Kuruvi.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Heard the news Thalaivar is coming to Vijay Awards tomorrow.. Fingers crossed

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Ajay. Everything looked rushed and half-baked, beginning from the title.

Dharani tried to make a typical Dharani/Vijay movie in the first half and took a more serious 'Charkram' theme in the second half. Both looked under-cooked.

Nevertheless, Vijay's brilliance was to be seen atleast in this club fight sequence

Post Thanks / Like
    Thuppakki full movie in youtube has garnered 3 Million views so far... Is it a record? Because i cant find any full tamil films with more than 3million views....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think my daughter will be soon beating this record singlehandedly. She watches Jilla twice a day.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

12. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    I think my daughter will be soon beating this record singlehandedly. She watches Jilla twice a day.