View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 250 of 398 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arul,

No. Did my PG in Sivakasi. So familiar with surrounding areas.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber arulraj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok ajay ... I am from APK ..Thatz y I asked.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Looks like a very good friend of Vijay

Pokkiri was the last time we saw him with Vijay?

Excellent Mimicry talent!
    They are good friends. Almost all his movies, dhammu will be given at-least a small role.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay Birthday Special Program from KTV

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw the birthday special program videos. .. so many isntances shared by different people which reiterate the fact that Vijay is such a down to earth, humble and kind hearted human. Thanks for sharing the videos.

Cheers!!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrific Video Best of the lot

Listen to what Jayam Ravi says.....Vijay's impact on the next generation, well documented

Special thanks to Sun Music, KTV and Raj TV for the shows. Sun Music especially was outstanding.

Also good to see the likes of Dhayanthi Azhagiri openly confessing his fanship to Vijay. He has been masking himself the last couple of years in his twitter account

Almost all of the DMK's next generation seems to have grown up admiring Vijay.

Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 27th June 2014 at 06:04 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

8. Thanks gane14 thanked for this post
    Likes gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Terrific. Agree with you, Cedy. Good to see people sharing instances and examples of events or episodes that make them feel so strongly about Vijay's amazing qualities; both as a human and as an actor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay is a huge name as far as commercial cinema is concerned. .but I personally feel that a lot of his acting qualities get overshadowed by this whole "Big Mass Hero" tag that he carries. I think he is a tremendous performer; be it comedy, emotional and romantic scenes, action and of course dance.

Here's an example of Vijay's amazing comic timing. These scenes from Sachein between him and Vadivel crack me up each and every time I see them. I personally find Sachein amazingly entertaining and a feel good movie. Vijay's mannerisms and body language in this movie were outstanding. Would love to see him do these kind of roles as well in future.

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my all time favourite Vijay movie. I remember how the songs especially Kanmoodi Thirakum was played so many times in my winamp

Sachein came after Thirupacchi and was such a welcome relief to see Vijay in an avatar that made most of us his fans.

The movie released along with Superstar's Chandramukhi and Ulaganayagan's Mumbai Express. It was a festival in most places and just imagine what would be the scenario if this happens again in today's multiplex culture. Total rage.

Back to the movie though, barring the mist that appears from the top, bottom, left and right, everything else was quite good from the début director John.

Vijay's comedy, as your rightly say Dammy and his encounters both with Vadivel and Genelia were very good.

The premises though was similar to Kushi, but yet the movie had enough scenes to make you visit the theatres again and again.

The theme music, i think is still one of DSP's best, till date.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Song, Spectacular!