Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Important Notice to Hubbers of this Section

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post tamil topic to its relevant sections

Quote Originally Posted by napolims445
    That's what I told- Tamil history is a part of Indian history...
    There.. you've explained it yourself.. Now read NOV's msgs above, you'll understand us better. If you still have any concerns, pm me or NOV to get clarified.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    well blocking the old hub history section will lead to all the pests coming into this new forum
    so lez be careful.
    pls delete napo... id

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Dear Administrators,

Glad... Many Thanks... for this... Resurrection.... of a Lively, Interesting Topic, on which...

... Every Reader of this Grerat... "Democratic"... Forum has...

... Something to Say... Something to Know... Something to Differ... Something to Oppose.... Something to Criticise... Something to Argue ... Something to Exchange.... Something to Correct... Something to Introspect... Something to Add-up ... Something to Improve ! ...

... But... But... But... Many-things to Learn!! ... and A Lot Lot Lot-Things to Enjoy too....!!!

From the Diversified Thoughts poured out in your various Threads of your Old-Forum, continuing here too... I find.... several dignified Personages ... like Mr. Geno... who possess a vast Knowledge of Culture, History and Social-Issues. I wish them continue here too enthusiastically...

... but... in an Unfailingly... Healthy Healthy Healthy manner Only... as you have duly Stipulated.

The Old-Bandicoots like me....who are Living with you ... my Dear Administrators .... Right from your Old-Hub.... and have Climbed up to this New-Hub too... had Enough and Enough of Unpalatability too... in such Threads... coupled with hidden Delicacies and Open-Embarassments ... for You... as well as ... We... the Innocent Readers.

So as to Nullify ... the Possibilty... or even... Probability..... Towards such...

... Undue Hatred, Unfair Mud-slingings, Unjust Fanaticism and In-Human Venom-Spitting...

... either... on any Individual or Group of People... Anywhere in the Globe... Present or Past...

I request you to implement the following ....

... Preventive-Measures... in furtherance of your... Wise... Far-sighted....

... Precautionary Measures... you have... already implemented.... Hats off to You All.

(1) Please Give Full Freedom of Expression... to One and All the Vibgyor-Readers of various Hues of Thoughts, Diverse opinions, Contra-distinctory Principles, Combative factors of Reality, Outburst of Destitutes.... and so on.

One may say... there exists God... Another may Say No... One may Say... Tamil is a Great Language ... Another may say No.... One may Say the Indian Culture is the Best and of high heritage and Eternal Humanism... Another may say No.... and so on... and so forth.

... But Under NO Circumstances... "You will take"... ------ lly ....----- lly..... ----- lly

... a Whip .... in your Hands .... and... Wipe-out... Anybody's Statements here ....

... "Unless" ... and... "Until"... You find... anything Derogatary, Defamative, Insulting... or the like...

.. Targeted towards any Individual or Group or Culture or Customs or Faiths or Beliefs ...

... Pertaining... to those ... here in this Forum ... or even an alien... past or the Present.

In other cases, you feel... that some malicious trend does not deserve to continue... or feared to lead to.... or something deserve to be deleted....

Please Give us a chance... to Speak... Re-think... Introspect... and... Retrace the Steps ...

.... And .... Nobody... should become ... Stalins... Neither You.... Nor / And... We... T(w)o..o.

Well... I am glad and Proud to Comment that ...Aleady you have taken some...

... Sound .. Precautionary Measures .. by Fencing the Hub...providing a Gate with a Gate-Keeper...

... But ... Let the Gate-keeper perform ... his Duty within... His.... Limits ... Only...

.... and .... Not beyond ... by forcible Occupation as .... the Judge !!!

Because... This... Forum ... "The Hub"..... is ... "No-more".... Your-Forum....

... but.... "Our-Forum" .. Comprising of.. U & I...

... Resulting in.... V ... for both's..... Healthy !...&... Great !!... Interests !!!

Dear Reader-Friends,

We ... T(w)o...oo !!! ..Let us all Co-operate... Not only... with the Administrators...

... but also... amongst Ourselves.... Mutually... without Spitting.... on Others...

... because... We are all ... Well-cultured... Born-Gentlemen... and... (Innate-Gentle) Ladies !!!

... and... Thus Enjoy at this... Good opportunity... of... "Healthy Gobal-Assembly !!!
    Most INVALUABLE TREASURE is.. Time.
    Spend it MEANINGFULLY Spread effectively.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post tamil topic to its relevant sections

This is to NOV's response..

Ha...i think u dont understand english well..
    That's what I told- Tamil history is a part of Indian history...
    not indian history itself...In this section people talk about tamil history being indian history which is absolutely wrong. Post ur exclusive tamil topics to the relevant sections.
    i hope im not stepping out of my league...but admins i would like to suggest that since napolim445 seems so passionate about what indian history is maybe he/she would like to start a thread about it and share what they think indian history is...for sure no one is opposing that...i agree tamil history does not encompass all of indian history but also si a vital part of it...so tell us the rest of the story then?

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Indian culture

napolims

//..... .Stop bragging about tamil in this topic ...u can post all ur tamil bragging in tamil history and culture topic..NOT HERE...... //

Mr Napolims,

Tamilian-Culture is.... No Doubt... part of Indian-Culture... You have rightly pointed out... which on the whole is the Pride of every Indian.

But please don't say...that ... Tamilians are... ...

... "Bragging".... about their... Most Ancient ... Culture....

... The Origin of Humanity at the Banks of Saraswathi River in North India.

.... There is ... "Nothing"... to ...."Brag"... but a Factual History.

If You don't know... please ask about it... How ? and What?

There are people here ... who can convince you ... based on Facts....

... if you are Open-minded to know the True History....

... and Not the Cooked-up history ... Concocted by the British...

.... To suit their Colonial Rule ... by Divide and Rule Policy.!

For God's sake, please don't indulge in such loose comments... out of Ignorance. !

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for your views. We are glad that most people here also wish to see a clean forum.

Sudharma, your writing style, although unique, is not reader-friendly and many ppl may skim thru and miss out important things you want to say.
    We had allowed a free-for-all in the old Forum Hub and have suffered for it, thus we are determined to keep this place - our new home - clean and suitable for healthy discussions. Much as we would like not to interfere in discussions, the level of moderation will depend entirely on fellow hubbers. The guidelines are there for everyone to see.

son & Querida

Banning of any hubber will be the last resort, not the first.
    Let us educate people, instead of meting out punishments. But of course, deviants and trouble-mongers cannot be educated and that's a different story.

The precise reason of a discussion board is to examine different point of views and we are not stopping anyone from putting forth their opinion, with basis and in a respectful manner.

Let us together build a Hub of mature, intelligent discussions.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Never would like to return

I very well know that the origin of humanity was in our country as u say on the banks of saraswati. That is Indian history. But Tamil is not the origin of Indian history nor is tamil the first civilisation/people in India or earth..

Forget it....I don't want to argue in this forum because it seems to me there are a bunch of fools here

there is a an ancient non tamil proverb-"Never argue with a fool".
    Bye

Senior Member Regular Hubber Guyana's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P

Give credits where they belong. Why adopt the ideas of others then discard the evidence? I guess it is not a good feeling to show you have adopted the idead of low coolies:

http://guyanafriends.com/6/ubb.x?cdra=Y&s=890601562

Senior Member Regular Hubber aravindhan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Indian culture

Indian culture is not talking only about tamil culture but it is about culture as a whole.Stop bragging about tamil in this topic ...u can post all ur tamil bragging in tamil history and culture topic..NOT HERE......
    Dear napolims, when we speak of Indian culture we speak of the whole and also of the parts. It is quite appropriate to discuss Tamil culture, Malayali culture, Kannadiga culture, Kashmiri culture, Bihari culture, Munda culture, Naga culture and the cultures and histories of any of the diverse peoples who live in or originate from the South Asian region. Since a large number of the people here are Tamil, it is but natural that most threads will tend to talk of topics that interest Tamils, but you really should feel free to start discussions on any other Indian cultural or historical topic that interests you.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aiyaiyo samy! Aiyaiyo samy!

Put it simple da! When we eat Sambar Idli or Idiappam that the Tamils invented - we are actually eating Indian Food.

So when we talk Tamil Culture, we are actually talking Indian Culture.

Clear??

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast