Thread: Important Notice to Hubbers of this Section

Senior Member Senior Hubber dsath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well spoken mohanraman.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber mohanraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was serial in which I act, Chidambara Rahasiyam, in it, there were references to a forum in which some postings were made etc, then I think the director changed the "hub" to something else...I came to know through him of the existence of such a forum, thought it will be nice to know what people are saying about the work we do, or think we do...I joined and just kept reading...no postings at all...till one day I piped in.....I still feel that we can all work together to make this or any other platform very relevant and useful...if we start behaving like pro politicians, then we have no right to blame them for all our problems.My kudos to all of you who keep this a liveable space, we , the hubbers must make it loveable.
    Entertainment starts where reality ends???

Senior Member Veteran Hubber bingleguy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mohanraman
    I still feel that we can all work together to make this or any other platform very relevant and useful...if we start behaving like pro politicians, then we have no right to blame them for all our problems.My kudos to all of you who keep this a liveable space, we , the hubbers must make it loveable.
    Well said Mohanraman sir ! The control s within ourselves n wish that everybody has their own control n mend their own existence n say in the hub ! The hubbers are good in discussing the plus n minus of many things ... n this is the first hub which i saw that has a discussion section on TV ... n u can see a lot of inputs, feedbacks ...
    i wish all the TV, Silver screen actors have just to peep in to find what ppl think about their acting ! simple feedback
    U know sir ... my first inspiration was the Chidambara Rahasiyam thread ... n my first post was that i guess ! n i had a chance to speak to Mr. Naaga ! that was possible only thru HUB ...

This HUB is a happenning place !
    Click here to reach the Index page of http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...A-LEARNED-YES)... All Sagas could be accessed from this page...

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow!!! mohanraman? Are you the same doing the editor role? Whenever I saw the pages of forum shown in the serial I wondered how closely they resembled our forumhub! 'Chidambara ragasiyam' is the ONLY serial I see in TV! Whenever I happen to miss seeing an episode I rush soon after to our Hub's thread giving the narration! I immensely enjoyed 'Marma desam' also.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Regular Hubber mohanraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I plead guilty, I do the role of Kumaraguru in chidambara rahasiyam and srinivasan in anandam and so on.
    Lovely to interact with all of you.
    Entertainment starts where reality ends???

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic! So humorous & witty too! You are great, mohanraman! We are very proud to have such a talented artist amidst us!
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was clear in this thread that "personal attacks" would not be allowed. Why is it allowed in the "Do spirits exist" thread while the attacker is also spamming the thread?

Can one ever have any freedom from these pest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Liberty is my religion. Liberty of hand and brain -- of thought and labor. Liberty is the blossom and fruit of justice -- the perfume of mercy. Liberty is the seed and soil, the air and light, the dew and rain of progress, love and joy.

Senior Member Senior Hubber goodsense's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the time I posted here, I thought the DOs and DONTS covered all sections of the hub, not just this section. Sorry.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456