Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rajesh khanna passed away

Post Thanks / Like
    Hearty condolences to the super star's kith and kin... salute to the 1st super star of bollywood..
    I would like to discuss about the sweet old tamil melodies in the voice of P.Susila

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    `There cannot be another Rajesh Khanna, no never!`

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes...hanna-no-never

Post Thanks / Like
    Anand Saigal in Hrishikesh Mukherjee's classic movie ANAND was, in my opinion,
    Rajesh Khanna's greatest movie role. Hrishida edited and directed the movie, and co-wrote
    the screenplay with Gulzar. Salilda composed music for the movie. Young Amitabh Bachchan
    as Dr. Bhaskar Banerjee was impressive, but Rajesh Khanna did steal the show.

Here is ANAND for your viewing pleasure:

Note: The movie is presented here as a tribute to Rajesh Khanna. If this violates any copyright or
    other regulations, please inform me so that I could remove it form this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am such a big fan of Rajesh Khanna that I feel obliged to keep this thread alive, at least for
    a little while longer! RED ROSE (1980) was a Hindi thriller directed by Bharathiraja; a remake of
    his SIGAPPU ROJAKKAL (1978). Rajesh Khanna had the starring role of Anand, the
    psychopathic serial killer. Poonam Dhillon was the costar; and the Music Director was R.D. Burman.

Here it is:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12