Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 2534

Thread: Song of the Open Road (Latest song heard - Part 10)

  1. #11
    Moderator Platinum Hubber P_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    10,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY View Post
    Nadaan Paindey from Rockstar - beauty
    + 1
    Mohit Chauhan nalla paadagar dhaan etc.
    But it is Rahman's singing that eased me into this sung. ellA pAttum avarE pAdiyirukkalAmO...oru thought experiment.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P_R View Post
    + 1
    Mohit Chauhan nalla paadagar dhaan etc.
    But it is Rahman's singing that eased me into this sung. ellA pAttum avarE pAdiyirukkalAmO...oru thought experiment.
    ah yes, nadaan parindey sorely needed AR all the way..........but jo bhi mein, phir se udd chala ellam mohit did very well.......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

  4. #13
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    8,156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ippadi Raja Rahmaan nnu rendu seperate thread irunthaa hub dull aagidaathu??! appuram eppo naamellaam Sanda pOttu samaathaanam aagurathu?!?
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

    Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

  5. #14
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    //is that you raghav or is this a hacked id......and is it in reply to my statement?? //
    yes...my statement only..and its my opinion abt Yuvan..as Ram said.... its not necessary for people to support him because he is IR's son..he has earned some respect because of his music IMHVO..ungalukku thappa thonichina vitrunga..

  6. #15
    Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    24,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    Ippadi Raja Rahmaan nnu rendu seperate thread irunthaa hub dull aagidaathu??! appuram eppo naamellaam Sanda pOttu samaathaanam aagurathu?!?
    both threads merged.
    The one started first becomes the author.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

  7. #16
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    6,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by raghavendran View Post
    yes...my statement only..and its my opinion abt Yuvan..as Ram said.... its not necessary for people to support him because he is IR's son..he has earned some respect because of his music IMHVO..ungalukku thappa thonichina vitrunga..
    //i know ur opinion abt U1 but calling my post bayangara comedy is something i didnt know thats why i asked.....ofcourse U1 earned respect on his own//
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

  8. #17
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,781
    Post Thanks / Like
    ofcourse never meant against u....didnt even remeber it was ur post..discussionla vandha madhiri irundhudhu..

  9. #18
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    1,222
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keeping aside the fact that I'm a fan of neither (ysr/gvp), it's kinda funny to me that one is 'accused' of 'raja patronage' when one appreciates a ysr song, but almost never of 'rahman patronage' when one showers praise on gvp. The convenience of perception!

  10. #19
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Sunil_M88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    180 – album

    I’m disappointed that this album didn’t even make it to the nominations. Anyone know what studio was this recorded/engineered/mastered at? Panchathan Record Inn and AM Studios? The quality is crystal clear and I’m yet to come across to a sound calibre of this sort!

    Salute to whoever is maintaining Sharreth Sir’s Wiki page Feel like visiting his past material now...

  11. #20
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil_M88 View Post
    180 – album

    I’m disappointed that this album didn’t even make it to the nominations. Anyone know what studio was this recorded/engineered/mastered at? Panchathan Record Inn and AM Studios? The quality is crystal clear and I’m yet to come across to a sound calibre of this sort!

    Salute to whoever is maintaining Sharreth Sir’s Wiki page Feel like visiting his past material now...


    ஜூரி என்ன? நம்ம மையத்துலேயே ரொம்ப சிலாகிப்பை காணோமே! இன்றைய தலைமுறையில் திப்புவைத் தவிர வேறு யாருமே இந்த அளவு ரசித்து பாடியிருக்க முடியாது! அருமையான உருவாக்கம் ஷரித்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •