Page 60 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NT on Bale pandiya

Before his first invited trip to USA in 1962, he notes: “I had signed up for the film Bale Pandiya. I went into the studios on the second of the month and left the sets on the twelfth after completing the film. I probably hold the world record of completing a film in eleven days time. I had acted in three roles in the film and annan M.R. Radha in two.” In another page he had stated: “During the period of my life when I was extremely busy, the studios would assign rooms exclusively for me during the different shifts. I worked in three shifts (7am-1pm), (2pm-9pm), (10pm-5am). I used to work twenty hours a day, and on odd days return home for four hours of rest. Many a time I would run through the day’s schedule and move to the next studio to begin the following day’s work. I compensated for my sleep deprivation by napping whilst traveling in the car and during breaks.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    NT in politics:

Initially NT was a great supporter of DK ,then DMK since he was very close with Periyar ,Anna and kalainjar..Whwn NT was very active in DMK ,MGR was a congressman ..NT invloved in many fund raising drama shows across the state ,which he did purely free for the party..He even went to streets to collect money for the party.At that time NT was given much importance in DMK and Anna had a special affection for NT.

“I have never been a member of the DK or DMK. No doubt, I accepted the ideologies of Anna and Priyar and tried to spread their message. I accepted the principles for which the party stood, but did not become a member."

Exit from DMK

Few people waiting to ridiclue NT..They got a chance when NT went to Thiruppathi vengadachapathi temple together with B.R.Pandulu ,who forcefully brought him there..When NT return from Thiruppathi ,there was a huge hue and cry in DMK by his opposite side that sivaji went against DMK principle ,which is atheism .They pasted the posters "Thirupathi ganesa..govinda"..Sivaji was terribly upset and decided to quit DMK .Anna was very upset by the exit of DMK

NT never refused that he beleive in GOD .There were many in DMK who used to go to temples ,but in secret .Even there was a talk that MGR used to go to Thai moogampigai kovil ,though he project him as a atheist.After NT quit from DMK ,he met Kamarajar ,who he had great respect and joined Congress.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber goldstar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

NT movies name in Neengalum Vellalam Oru Kodi

Our NT movies referred in Neegalum Vellalam Oru Kodi hosted by Surya.

Cheers,
    Sathish

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goldstar View Post
    Our NT movies referred in Neegalum Vellalam Oru Kodi hosted by Surya.
    And This guy ,who even directed NT , doesn't know the answer
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    And This guy ,who even directed NT , doesn't know the answer
    Joe...Direct pannirundha avar nadicha ella padatha pathiyum theriyanumaa enna...NT almost 300 padangal nadichirukkaar Joe...Btw never knew NT acted as a vigilante....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    Joe...Direct pannirundha avar nadicha ella padatha pathiyum theriyanumaa enna...NT almost 300 padangal nadichirukkaar Joe...
    சிவாஜியின் ரசிகனை விடுங்க ..40 வயசுக்கு மேலான தமிழ் சினிமாவை ஓரளவு தெரிந்து வைத்திருப்பவர்க்கு கண்டிப்பாக தெரியும் .. அதுவும் தமிழ் சினிமாவில் கோலாச்சிய ஒருவருக்கு , சிவாஜி புரொடக்*ஷனில் 2 படங்கள் இயக்க வாய்ப்பு பெற்ற ஒருவருக்கு சிவாஜி என்ற ஆளுமை பற்றிய குறைந்தபட்ச ஆர்வமும் பின்பற்றுதலும் இல்லையென்றால் ..சரி அவர் குறை என்று விட்டுவிடலாம் .ஆனால் இது போன்றவர்களுக்கு கூட சிவாஜியை இயக்கவும் அவரோடு நெருங்கவும் வாய்ப்புகள் கிடைத்தது கொஞ்சம் கடுப்பா இருக்கு ..பிரதாப் போத்தனை மட்டும் சொல்லல ..பலர் இது போல சிவாஜி என்னும் மகா கலைஞனின் அருமை தெரியாதவர்களுக்கு , சிவாஜி குறித்து பெருமித உணர்வில்லாதவர்களுகெல்லாம் சுளுவாக சிவாஜி பயன்பட்டிருக்கிறார் என நினைக்கும் போது சில நேரம் எரிச்சல் வருகிறது .

பம்பாயிலிருந்து வந்த குஷ்புவுக்கு கூட 'எங்கள் தங்க ராஜா' என குறிப்பாக தெரியாவிட்டாலும் கண்டிப்பாக பராசக்தி , தெய்வமகனாக இருக்காது என கண்டிப்பாக தெரிகிறது .. But Pratap looked clueless .. He is not somebody from Bollywood happened to direct a movie with NT ..he has been in Tamil industry . If he didn't even watch Parasakthi , Deivamagan , Sivagamiyin selvan ..Hmm .. On top of that , Engal Thanga raja was a well known movie , one of the hits of NT.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ராகேஷ்/வேலன்,

கேள்விப்பட்டீர்களா என்று தெரியவில்லை. உங்கள் நீ-----ண்ட நாள் ஆசை நிறைவேறப் போகிறது. எங்களுக்கு கிடைத்த தகவல்களின்படி வரும் ஜூலை 20-ந் தேதி முதல் மலேசியாவில் கர்ணன் திரையிடப்படுகிறது. வெளியீட்டு விழாவை ஒட்டி 22-ந் தேதி ஞாயிறு அன்று ஒரு விழா நடக்கிறது. அதில் சிறப்பு விருந்தினர்களாக ஒய்.ஜி.மகேந்திராவும் அவர் மகள் மதுவந்தி அருணும் கலந்துக் கொள்கிறார்கள்.

Enjoy!

அன்புடன்

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Karnan will be screened in Malaysia with English sub-titiles? Whether some song sequences like Poi vaa magale will be edited?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சிவாஜியின் ரசிகனை விடுங்க ..40 வயசுக்கு மேலான தமிழ் சினிமாவை ஓரளவு தெரிந்து வைத்திருப்பவர்க்கு கண்டிப்பாக தெரியும் .. அதுவும் தமிழ் சினிமாவில் கோலாச்சிய ஒருவருக்கு , சிவாஜி புரொடக்*ஷனில் 2 படங்கள் இயக்க வாய்ப்பு பெற்ற ஒருவருக்கு சிவாஜி என்ற ஆளுமை பற்றிய குறைந்தபட்ச ஆர்வமும் பின்பற்றுதலும் இல்லையென்றால் ..சரி அவர் குறை என்று விட்டுவிடலாம் .ஆனால் இது போன்றவர்களுக்கு கூட சிவாஜியை இயக்கவும் அவரோடு நெருங்கவும் வாய்ப்புகள் கிடைத்தது கொஞ்சம் கடுப்பா இருக்கு ..பிரதாப் போத்தனை மட்டும் சொல்லல ..பலர் இது போல சிவாஜி என்னும் மகா கலைஞனின் அருமை தெரியாதவர்களுக்கு , சிவாஜி குறித்து பெருமித உணர்வில்லாதவர்களுகெல்லாம் சுளுவாக சிவாஜி பயன்பட்டிருக்கிறார் என நினைக்கும் போது சில நேரம் எரிச்சல் வருகிறது .

பம்பாயிலிருந்து வந்த குஷ்புவுக்கு கூட 'எங்கள் தங்க ராஜா' என குறிப்பாக தெரியாவிட்டாலும் கண்டிப்பாக பராசக்தி , தெய்வமகனாக இருக்காது என கண்டிப்பாக தெரிகிறது .. But Pratap looked clueless .. He is not somebody from Bollywood happened to direct a movie with NT ..he has been in Tamil industry . If he didn't even watch Parasakthi , Deivamagan , Sivagamiyin selvan ..Hmm .. On top of that , Engal Thanga raja was a well known movie , one of the hits of NT.
    Point taken, Joe. Pratap must have looked like a sitting duck.. Btw I Guess it is a great opportunity for you and other NT fans to talk about Engal Thanga Raja....a film that I've not seen myself....I had the opportunity of watching the other three though...
    Last edited by Arvind Srinivasan; 11th July 2012 at 11:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    ஆனால் இது போன்றவர்களுக்கு கூட சிவாஜியை இயக்கவும்

இது எந்த படம்??
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே